diesel's suck

I just hope the aftermarket on the scorpion motor doesn't turn your motor into a guinea pig like the CR guys are dealing with now. Wait til something is proven (12v nudge nudge) or be prepared to turn a $50k vehicle into a $100k vehicle.

I had a decent chunk of change when I was younger and I blew a ton of it by switching vehicles and depreciation on them. Invest your money wisely, having 20% down on a house makes things easy too. I still wont even think about buying a new vehicle... losing 40% on $35-$60k in 3 years isn't too appealing to me.

Charles you are a pompis ass. i can point out any damn thing i want. Do you have to come on here and try and prove your "dominance" because your real life sucks so bad. :kick: Okay im done with this post before i get myself in trouble.

Um...

You quoted a post of mine that had absolutely nothing to even do with you and then state the above quote.

I know this isn't going to help me disprove the "pompis ass" comment, but are you just retarded or what?

A dickbag comes on the forum talking about gassers, who's probably a member anyway, and you start arguing for diesels on the basis of torque output, lol.

I'm sorry, but if it had been a real thread then you'd have been doing nothing but proving to the gasser guy what a moron you are.

Yes I pointed that out. I'm sorry if your inferiority complex makes you see me as "dominant" for doing so.

You're going to have to deal with that on your own.

i did make a down payment on a lmm then i went and drove a 2011 king ranch. went straight to the gmc dealer and got my 2 grand back and told them to cancel the order. the cummins and 7.3 i was thinkin go older and just sink like 60k into an engine for one of them but after driving a few cummins and 7.3's i desided to just go new. or semi new.

I'm sorry, but just judging solely off of the lack of intelligence displayed in the actions described above I'm going to have to state the obvious fact that any conflict arising between the two of us is almost certainly due to the fact that you're a Ra-tard....

I'll do my best to stay neutral, but with sh*t thinking like this going on we're just not going to get along. The actions depicted above are those of an idiot. I'm not saying you're an idiot, I'm just saying you apparently do a good job playing one during the day.

:hehe:

Okay, nevermind.

I just finished the rest of the thread and see that the guy talked like a ra-tard because he's just a young punk kid without any better sense than that.

My bad.

I hear what u guys are saying about the new trucks. I just want somthing new, i guess i dont really know y. Well see in a week or 2 what i deside to do. And BUSTEDKNUCKELS yes the exhaust and intake are all my LB7 has done. And no it wont get sold i will probly throw a aluminum body on it like the other work truck. That way me and my grandfather arnt stuck on the same job site.

To charles i guess your right im not very bright, because i dont spell good and use proper grammer. I did not once disagree with you, hell if you read my last five posts or so you will see i actully said i think that you are very noligable. Now just stop your crap im done talking to you. Leave the punk 16 year old kid alone and go touch your self or somthing.

Funny i coulda sworn you said earlier ur dmax had propane injection and front and rear lockers. btw im only 18 so u cant use age as an excuse. if u do get a scorpion u will have my respect though!

were did you see that, it has a limited slip in the back. thats it besides the exhaust and intake. shes pretty stock for a 9 year old truck. :Cheer:

i thot u had posted earlier it had propane injection and lockers for pulling grain carts out of fields. If im thinkin of the wrong guy i apologize.

Sadly, very sadly i am driving a 04 4 door short bed 4wd 1500 hemi i paid cash for it right after i turned 17 and it seemed great at the time. lol. Its for sale now, i do hafta say its a great truck but it still sucks! Lookin for a 03-07 4 door shortbed cummins with bad trans or engine problems.:woohoo:

Sadly, very sadly i am driving a 04 4 door short bed 4wd 1500 hemi i paid cash for it right after i turned 17 and it seemed great at the time. lol. Its for sale now, i do hafta say its a great truck but it still sucks! Lookin for a 03-07 4 door shortbed cummins with bad trans or engine problems.:woohoo:

I got a 4cyl diesel that'll make that bisch go faster! :evil LOL

Watch her come on here and blame it on the lil brother again! LOL

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! lol
My bad that actully was my big sister on here when ever it was posted. my computer now has a password on it. Her excuse for posting that was "your my little brother and these guys gotta think your cool". I completely forgot about that. No my truck is stock exsept for the exhaust and intake.

My bad that actully was my big sister on here when ever it was posted. my computer now has a password on it. Her excuse for posting that was "your my little brother and these guys gotta think your cool". I completely forgot about that. No my truck is stock exsept for the exhaust and intake.

i think your just making excuses for getting caught in your BS, but thats just me