diesel's suck

i wish i could spend it all on trucks, but i gotta get a house build a new shop and the list goes on. i have about 80k to blow on a truck.

alright you got me. im 16. i have been working with my grandfather who owns sutch electric out of galway for close to 5 years. i make close to $25 an hour working with him. So i have close to 70K saved up ( i been working with him sience i was 12 or so). My plan is to buy a scorpion but i have test drove every thing diesel out there. I was just seeing how far this could go till somone went and looked at the age. truthfully i do have close to 70K saved and ready to go. waiting till my local dealer gets a shippment of 2011's. sorry that i messed with yall but i could not help it. And no im not a nob to the diesel game i have had my 01 for 4 years at the farm and now have it on the road and do all my own work. I plan on goin to UTI for light duty diesel. Sorry to mess with yall. :badidea:

I have issues believing a 26yo with your poor spelling and grammar has the business sense to own a 850k building.

Also, you talk like a kid.

alright you got me. im 16. i have been working with my grandfather who owns sutch electric out of galway for close to 5 years. i make close to $25 an hour working with him. So i have close to 70K saved up ( i been working with him sience i was 12 or so). My plan is to buy a scorpion but i have test drove every thing diesel out there. I was just seeing how far this could go till somone went and looked at the age. truthfully i do have close to 70K saved and ready to go. waiting till my local dealer gets a shippment of 2011's. sorry that i messed with yall but i could not help it. And no im not a nob to the diesel game i have had my 01 for 4 years at the farm and now have it on the road and do all my own work. I plan on goin to UTI for light duty diesel. Sorry to mess with yall. :badidea:
please forgive :bow:

Ur rep is screwed on here the only way ur gonna get any1 to believe you is post pics of u and ur truck(s).

i understand that ill throw a couple pics of my o1 up right now yall will have to wait on the scorpion pics. yes the pics are a month or so old thats y theres snow.

Attachments

• l_4d6aa14e26da460caa60c7399b2bbdf1.jpg
    l_4d6aa14e26da460caa60c7399b2bbdf1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 30
  • l_33beda2e489a478ca5c7b797faf45f9a.jpg
    l_33beda2e489a478ca5c7b797faf45f9a.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 16
I cant prove or disprove that its yours so il give you the benefit of the doubt and say sweet truck!

I cant prove or disprove that its yours so il give you the benefit of the doubt and say sweet truck!

it is mine, i have 110000 miles on her was my grandmothers till 06 then i bought it for 8 grand from her. i cut the muffler out, put an intake in it. no chip dont want to put anymore pressure on the injectors then i must.

And to prove that sutch electric is real here is a pic of the older work truck

sorry for the bad pic bay was closed so there was not much light.

Attachments

• l_9eb7a243462e4978a96fe1b65afc34a3.jpg
    l_9eb7a243462e4978a96fe1b65afc34a3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 29
dont be an idiot and spend your $ on a brand new truck. that 60k u drop at the dealer turns into a 30k loss the second that turd crosses the white line on the road.

save it/invest it