DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

146mph? Doesn't seem to match E.T.

i heard it was hanging shifts very, very badly.

The truck was hitting the rev limmiter , and / or blowing through the tires , got 1 clean pass with the tunning right and the lauch right and red lighted , not sure what the slip really was for ET , becuase of the red light, the whole slip makes since butn the 60 ft is way off , it showed a .90 and i know it wasnt close to that but did feal strong , so its any ones gues to what it actually ran , but i did hit 146 mph 2 times in a row , so i know the mph is legit , the first time i blow through the tires in 2 gears and ran 10.5* at 146.** , hitting the sack now , as soon as some one posts vids then maybe it will show if it was a legit pass or not ? , not sure how much the red light will change the slip , i know it will change the 60 ft but have no clue how it changes the entire run ? the slip details were

60 .9 ( bogus)
1/8 5.9 ( believable)
1/8 112 ( beleivable)
1/4 9.39 ( ????)
1/4 146mph ( proven 2 times )

Anyone who has video of Dimitri vs Victor please post the video that was one of the best drag races I have witnessed. It was awesome.

Umm any of you dodge guys wanna borrow a shoehorn to pull the foot out of your mouth??? LMAO!

The truck was hitting the rev limmiter , and / or blowing through the tires , got 1 clean pass with the tunning right and the lauch right and red lighted , not sure what the slip really was for ET , becuase of the red light, the whole slip makes since butn the 60 ft is way off , it showed a .90 and i know it wasnt close to that but did feal strong , so its any ones gues to what it actually ran , but i did hit 146 mph 2 times in a row , so i know the mph is legit , the first time i blow through the tires in 2 gears and ran 10.5* at 146.** , hitting the sack now , as soon as some one posts vids then maybe it will show if it was a legit pass or not ? , not sure how much the red light will change the slip , i know it will change the 60 ft but have no clue how it changes the entire run ? the slip details were

60 .9 ( bogus)
1/8 5.9 ( believable)
1/8 112 ( beleivable)
1/4 9.39 ( ????)
1/4 146mph ( proven 2 times )

Trent, Red lights and reaction times have no, and I mean zero, effect on your incramental times!! If the 60' is off, all the rest are off by the same. Reaction times are only used to determine the winner of a race. The mph is calculated by the time it takes to go through the trap beams, so they will be legit.

And by the way....Congrats!!!! :D

If you have some video of the passes, check and see if you have any kind of exhaust leak under the truck. That will do it every time!!

And by the way....Congrats!!!! :D

If you have some video of the passes, check and see if you have any kind of exhaust leak under the truck. That will do it every time!!

Thanks , It is pretty frustrating to say the least but still very proud of the truck ! no exhaust leaks , she's got a hood stack :D

Umm any of you dodge guys wanna borrow a shoehorn to pull the foot out of your mouth??? LMAO!

nah, lol we're good. im sure youve seen the vid of the gaw cr going 9.38 on a single.:poke:

but congrats...thats gettin her moving for the budget build. gives us all hope that we dont have to write a $150k check to go 9 secs.!:clap:

nah, lol we're good. im sure youve seen the vid of the gaw cr going 9.38 on a single.:poke:

Nah I just thought it was funny how so many dodge guys still laugh at the duramax, just poking fun. I have respect for both but favor the dmax. What trent has done with his truck is nothing short of amazing.

Again, awsome job Trent.

The only time I ever laugh at a Duramax is when the front end doesn't want to go down the track.

Awesome stuff Trent. Congrats bud.

under 10 seconds is haulin ass. congrats Trent, time for a dura-flite tranny??

Trent, Red lights and reaction times have no, and I mean zero, effect on your incramental times!! If the 60' is off, all the rest are off by the same. Reaction times are only used to determine the winner of a race. The mph is calculated by the time it takes to go through the trap beams, so they will be legit.

Greg I don't agree, a 0.1 sec change in R/T does not equate to a 0.1 in ET it means more at the finish line. a .1 sec change at the 1/8 means a .15 difference at the 1/4 mile. A .1 sec change in R/T is closer to a .2 second change at the 1/4 mile.

Drag racing tools 1/4 mile & 1/8th mile conversion calculators

Nah I just thought it was funny how so many dodge guys still laugh at the duramax, just poking fun. I have respect for both but favor the dmax. What trent has done with his truck is nothing short of amazing.

Again, awsome job Trent.

i hear ya. my hats off to any brand that was garage built and hauls it. competition makes us all faster.

I think what happened is he started the timers with his back tires, I have seen it happen many times and the et ends up about 1 second quiker, you can tell he did by looking at the 60ft.

Mad props to Trent!!!

That was the ABSOLUTE highlight of my evening.

Deep in the 9's for a full bodied truck is INSANE!!!

It was a pleasure to see yourself, Dimitri, and Drake come out and have great showmanship and courtesy towards eachother...all internet pissing matches aside, you all came out and represented the diesel community the way it should be!!!:rockwoot:

Take your 60 time from another ticket where it was correct and back math it that will be close.

Greg I don't agree, a 0.1 sec change in R/T does not equate to a 0.1 in ET it means more at the finish line. a .1 sec change at the 1/8 means a .15 difference at the 1/4 mile. A .1 sec change in R/T is closer to a .2 second change at the 1/4 mile.

Drag racing tools 1/4 mile & 1/8th mile conversion calculators

Ken,

R/T has NOTHING TO DO with the incremental times for the ET!!. But I know you know that!:poke:

The incremental times (60', 330', 1/8, 1000', 1/4) are all based off when the stage beam is is unblocked after you leave. If the 60' time is off, which it is here unless Trent has a Nitro Funny Car, then all the other incrementals will be off by the same discrepency. The 1/8 and 1/4 mi. trap speeds are independent of the time intervals because they are calculated by the amount of time it takes to pass the trap speed beams which are 66' from the 1/8 and 1/4 mi. beams.

Can we get some video please? And Trent it sounds like if you get the trans worked out (Duraflite) and add a lil :nos: then you'll be a full bodied truck in the 8's :woohoo: Wish I coulda been there to watch, but 9 hours just wasn't doable this weekend. Great job to everybody out there