DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

Just heard Trent ran a 10.5@146, Demetri got a buy Run

yeah i heard trent went 146 !! holy smokes. i think drake went 10.9 , dmitri went 10.9, the armor inc/ddp truck went 10.6, harvey's ram charger went 10.80 and pulled the front wheels off the ground, and cole's first gen went 10.90 ..awesome to see the west coast bringing it.

i heard it was hanging shifts very, very badly.

Anyone who had every put big power to an Allison knows the story. It freaks out with new power it is not use to and doesn't shift that fast even when it is finely tuned. It is not a good drag racing transmission. Considering all of that, Trent is getting it to perform very well. He has the power to go mid to low 9's. Tranny is certainly holding him back right now.

Anyone who had every put big power to an Allison knows the story. It freaks out with new power it is not use to and doesn't shift that fast even when it is finely tuned. It is not a good drag racing transmission. Considering all of that, Trent is getting it to perform very well. He has the power to go mid to low 9's. Tranny is certainly holding him back right now.

We would launch or ali in third gear and go 9.46@150. It would not shift quick enough. I bet Trent weighs 3000lbs more than we do. So he is getting it done.

Congrats Trent that's movin!!!! Nice to see a budget build done that really works! One thing I want to know is how does the truck feel on the big end as far a stability? Does it get loose and move around or stay planted? Again congrats! All bs a side, thats a bad ass setup!!

Damn I should have stuck around! The track wasn't great early in the day it was hot and slick. Drake lost a cooler line and tried to fix it but welded the direct clutches. It was a great turn out!