DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

Pull your boyfriends root at your pants and step back rookie sh1t stain before you speak out your pretty lil mouth, bout thing you don't even know our have a clue about :bang sound like someone might be jealous of something they can't have so sorry, but if you want to give trent a blow job hell,he'll be in sacramento all weekend sweeping up a mess, while your wiping off your chest lol LOLLOLLOL:hehe:

Is that ebonics? I'm sorry, can someone translate the jiberish this tard just wrote? I hope you rararace better than you spell. I think I struck a nerve. The truth can be painful I know little feller, but lets work threw this, together we can over come you're lies and delusions that have been spread out all over the place by you. I know what you are thinking, every time you open you're mouth a big turd falls out. But I'm here to say with alot of help and beat downs you can over come it. I for one am here for you. Be strong little one, be strong.

all sh1t talking aside good luck to you guys, sounds like it will be a good showdown reguardless.

I want to see the race between Drake and Trent! That dodge will be hard to beat. I wish you all luck this weekend and everyone leaves w/ their trucks in running condition, even SS. Have fun guys.

Pull your boyfriends root at your pants and step back rookie sh1t stain before you speak out your pretty lil mouth, bout thing you don't even know our have a clue about :bang sound like someone might be jealous of something they can't have so sorry, but if you want to give trent a blow job hell,he'll be in sacramento all weekend sweeping up a mess, while your wiping off your chest lol LOLLOLLOL:hehe:

WTF did he say?

Garrett

My money is on Trent, budget build or not, that truck is done right. I think the other two guys are going to have a hard time hooking up with all the sh!t talking. LOL Good luck guys.

Truck just got running today but it's coming apart tomorrow to put the new turbo on super stoked..nitrous is hooked up, i'm just running a single stage hopefully it's not even needed I'm getting nervous to run this pig lol gonna be a blast.

Truck just got running today but it's coming apart tomorrow to put the new turbo on super stoked..nitrous is hooked up, i'm just running a single stage hopefully it's not even needed I'm getting nervous to run this pig lol gonna be a blast.

I hope after the weekend you can erase your fuel only time and change it to something lower. :Cheer:

I hope after the weekend you can erase your fuel only time and change it to something lower. :Cheer:
I hope it has it as long as I can make a full pass, lol it's gone 6.46@111 in the 1/8 that is a 9 right there so will c

Is that ebonics? I'm sorry, can someone translate the jiberish this tard just wrote? I hope you rararace better than you spell. I think I struck a nerve. The truth can be painful I know little feller, but lets work threw this, together we can over come you're lies and delusions that have been spread out all over the place by you. I know what you are thinking, every time you open you're mouth a big turd falls out. But I'm here to say with alot of help and beat downs you can over come it. I for one am here for you. Be strong little one, be strong.

Dimitri = "Simple Jack"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY&feature=related

:poke:

My money's on Trent...

Last edited:
Got all my money on Trent as well. That truck flat out hauls and if he ever decides to run NOS..... Watch out.

lol phillis, i had drake post for me cause i was in the middle of driving to vegas, his spelling could use some help, but all the same, you dont have a clue about what your talking about, you just sit up there and bench race, cause you cant do anything else. You have no clue how much i have helped trent, my post about trent was aimed at the fact that he through his buget build in my face over on duramax diesel's site, after all i helped him with, i think a buget build is awsome, but when you help someone and they turn around and through it in your face, then the line is drawn. you know nothing about me or anything about how i get my money, "grandpas money" i wish that were the case, i make this happen every step of the way, yes ppe, mike L, and randy all have done things for me, are you telling me that up there where you guys tag team sheep all day cause your bored, you dont get help?????? your full of sh!t if you say no, so suck it loser, lets see you get off that computer, take your hand off your mans leg, and come out and race something other than your mouth, i would love to see you line up with me bench racer.

lol phillis, i had drake post for me cause i was in the middle of driving to vegas, his spelling could use some help, but all the same, you dont have a clue about what your talking about, you just sit up there and bench race, cause you cant do anything else. You have no clue how much i have helped trent, my post about trent was aimed at the fact that he through his buget build in my face over on duramax diesel's site, after all i helped him with, i think a buget build is awsome, but when you help someone and they turn around and through it in your face, then the line is drawn. you know nothing about me or anything about how i get my money, "grandpas money" i wish that were the case, i make this happen every step of the way, yes ppe, mike L, and randy all have done things for me, are you telling me that up there where you guys tag team sheep all day cause your bored, you dont get help?????? your full of sh!t if you say no, so suck it loser, lets see you get off that computer, take your hand off your mans leg, and come out and race something other than your mouth, i would love to see you line up with me bench racer.

If you want to throw help in my face then lets start a tally and see where we come up to who has done what for who because i dont think you want to see the REAL tally, i simply did it because you were a freind not because i was keeping track , i have tried to be decent even though we both know there is hostiliy there over a few issue's , i texted you and wished you good luck for the challenge , called Tim several times and told him to tell you congrats trying to make peace , then i pop on the webby and all the sudden you want a peice of me ? and calling me out ? what ever, i got better things to do then this , we'll see you out to the strip.

bifbif Now girls enough of the bi@ch slapping. You two are friends remember? Not looking good for me to make it, at least with White Out. We'll see, may drive down and enjoy the show anyway.

If you want to throw help in my face then lets start a tally and see where we come up to who has done what for who because i dont think you want to see the REAL tally, i simply did it because you were a freind not because i was keeping track , i have tried to be decent even though we both know there is hostiliy there over a few issue's , i texted you and wished you good luck for the challenge , called Tim several times and told him to tell you congrats trying to make peace , then i pop on the webby and all the sudden you want a peice of me ? and calling me out ? what ever, i got better things to do then this , we'll see you out to the strip.

your right we both have better things to do then this, i know you texted and tried to call tim, sorry i didnt get back to you, we have both done alot for eachother no question, "tally" i would say were 50 50 on that? have a safe trip to sac, will see ya there

I am proud of the West Coast guys.... the $hit talking game has come so far.