DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

Tell him to grab another one cause is hopes and dreams got destroyed down here last month *bdh*

LMAO!!! That was a severe beat down! Will you please put up that video again so we can watch it over and over again? May be we can get some people to comment frame by frame whats going through SS's head during the race.:hehe:

Ill through mine on the scale i have posted the weight right from the get ,it would be interesting to get another one done anyway ,the first time i weighed it was just at the local land fill , have no clue how accurate it was and have added and taken some stuff off since then .

Got to be careful Trent or some folks will think that is were you get your parts.:poke:

I'm hoping to make it, tranny is being worked on as we speak, if I do it will be late friday nite. Is Dimitri going to come or is he totally spent after the DPC?

Got to be careful Trent or some folks will think that is were you get your parts.:poke:

I'm hoping to make it, tranny is being worked on as we speak, if I do it will be late friday nite. Is Dimitri going to come or is he totally spent after the DPC?
Ya hes on his way down with no trailer lol hes crazy lol

drake my money is on you brother,, bigger charger and spray!!! you might be suprised how far into the 9's you get.. well if it holds together anyway.. lol

hey trent "big tune caaaabooommmmm" no one is crying about weight, we all like to run with our bumpers on:hehe: it looks a little better that way, but hey, if you have to pull the cab and just sit there with the steering wheel to be fast then more power to you big dog:shake: I have a great idea, just leave that truck of yours loaded on the trailer and will hook it up to my truck down the track, give your truck a taist of what real horse power feels like. id like to take this moment to sit back and take a drink of my nos, sponsered by nos, and a bite of my snickers, sponsered by snickers:hehe: thank my sponsers and myself of a motor and set up well built:shake: buget this buget that bla bla bla trentless:hehe: Lets see it "turned up" big tune caaaabooooommmmmm will see how well your buget build that you through in everyones face holds up........ good luck

One of these times Drake needs to take a trip out to Utah so us Utah Dodge guys can see him throw the smack down on the Duramaxes. Go get em, Drake.

Good luck Trent. Are you going to run any of the street legal stuff this year?

hey trent "big tune caaaabooommmmm" no one is crying about weight, we all like to run with our bumpers on:hehe: it looks a little better that way, but hey, if you have to pull the cab and just sit there with the steering wheel to be fast then more power to you big dog:shake: I have a great idea, just leave that truck of yours loaded on the trailer and will hook it up to my truck down the track, give your truck a taist of what real horse power feels like. id like to take this moment to sit back and take a drink of my nos, sponsered by nos, and a bite of my snickers, sponsered by snickers:hehe: thank my sponsers and myself of a motor and set up well built:shake: buget this buget that bla bla bla trentless:hehe: Lets see it "turned up" big tune caaaabooooommmmmm will see how well your buget build that you through in everyones face holds up........ good luck

HAHAHA, thats some funny stuff right there! Can't wait to see how it goes down this saturday!

Yep Motor built and machined by ME , trans built by ME , turbo's built by ME , suspension built by ME , roll bar built by ME , tuned by ME, and driven by ME. I sure hope that it can keep up with the "budget" build :hehe: and if it beats me it better be by enough to justify another 50K spent, you insult that fact its a budget truck , yet i am proud of it , its no insult in my book . remember sweet heart you are still a 1/2 second off of my soft attempt / shake down runs she is just getting warmed up :rockwoot:

Last edited:
Yep Motor built and machined by ME , trans built by ME , turbo's built by ME , suspension built by ME , roll bar built by ME , tuned by ME, and driven by ME. I sure hope that it can keep up with the "budget" build :hehe: and if it beats me it better be by enough to justify another 50K spent, you insult that fact its a budget truck , yet i am proud of it , its no insult in my book . remember sweet heart you are still a 1/2 second off of my soft attempt / shake down runs she is just getting warmed up :rockwoot:

Them are fighting words right thur. :hehe: I can't wait to watch all of you guys. Saturday should be fun. Good luck to you all and I hope you all get some great passes in. :Cheer:

Good luck to all involved, should be a good time, Ill throw my guess for the winner out for Trent!

Of course I am, me and Dimitri already got the weight on ours last week, mine is really lite but only has one little turbo.

hey cole its dave, that aint just one "little" turbo man its nasty! it was great checkin out your truck yesterday i think mitch jizzd over himself about 10 times. ahahaha lookin forward to watchin it saturday.

my bids on drake :nos: o yea

WTF is that? Don't get me wrong, I love to rip on people out of fun, but this is just being an azz! Trying to insult someone for building a race truck on a budget and for doing all the work himself makes you out to be... well "you". Why couldn't you instead said something like, "Hey Trent, while you were spending all that time researching and building you're own truck, I had Randy's Machine build my motor, Mile L my transmission, ppe the compound turbos, and had gramps pay for it all so suck it loser!" That would have been funny yet true. :hehe::kick: P.S. just because you go to Costco and buy nos, and snickers by the pallet and get a discount doesn't mean they are sponsors. :hehe: All in good fun!

WTF is that? Don't get me wrong, I love to rip on people out of fun, but this is just being an azz! Trying to insult someone for building a race truck on a budget and for doing all the work himself makes you out to be... well "you". Why couldn't you instead said something like, "Hey Trent, while you were spending all that time researching and building you're own truck, I had Randy's Machine build my motor, Mile L my transmission, ppe the compound turbos, and had gramps pay for it all so suck it loser!" That would have been funny yet true. :hehe::kick: P.S. just because you go to Costco and buy nos, and snickers by the pallet and get a discount doesn't mean they are sponsors. :hehe: All in good fun!

**** stick aka Mesquite bandido, you be owned boy.:eek:wned::eek:wned:

Pull your boyfriends root at your pants and step back rookie sh1t stain before you speak out your pretty lil mouth, bout thing you don't even know our have a clue about :bang sound like someone might be jealous of something they can't have so sorry, but if you want to give trent a blow job hell,he'll be in sacramento all weekend sweeping up a mess, while your wiping off your chest lol LOLLOLLOL:hehe:

LOL LOL LOL i always get a good laugh in when the drifter finds some free wi-fi somewhere and gets online... good luck boys, my moneys on trent