DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

I'm thinken it's Dmitri, just wait and see how that thing runs with the man slicks on. But if Drake does spray it and he gets a full clean pass that thing is goin deep into the 9's and no dmax will touch that.

Just for the record , I dont want to hear any crying about weight after this race, you guys called me out , I cant help it if my truck is 1000 lbs lighter with the same amout or more fuel and air :hehe:

I'm thinken it's Dmitri, just wait and see how that thing runs with the man slicks on. But if Drake does spray it and he gets a full clean pass that thing is goin deep into the 9's and no dmax will touch that.

You gonna throw your lightweight in the mix Cole??

Just for the record , I dont want to hear any crying about weight after this race, you guys called me out , I cant help it if my truck is 1000 lbs lighter with the same amout or more fuel and air :hehe:

LOL when did it become a 1000lbs lighter more like 1200lbs + eat my dust:shake: for fun we should all weight are truck theres a scale right there!!! just for fun

LOL when did it become a 1000lbs lighter more like 1200lbs + eat my dust:shake: for fun we should all weight are truck theres a scale right there!!! just for fun

Ill through mine on the scale i have posted the weight right from the get ,it would be interesting to get another one done anyway ,the first time i weighed it was just at the local land fill , have no clue how accurate it was and have added and taken some stuff off since then .

Just got the word that I should have my new charger in before the race it's a little bigger or a lot bigger:evil I think my trans is more excited then I am though lol

Just got the word that I should have my new charger in before the race it's a little bigger or a lot bigger:evil I think my trans is more excited then I am though lol

So It will be the same size as mine finally ? :kick: :hehe: JK drake

I really and truly hope she holds together for ya , truck should make a damn good pass if it holds , there are either going to be some real fast passes down there or alot of broken trucks LOL !

So It will be the same size as mine finally ? :kick: :hehe: JK drake

I really and truly hope she holds together for ya , truck should make a damn good pass if it holds , there are either going to be some real fast passes down there or alot of broken trucks LOL !
it's twice as big as your set up!!!!! my turbo will swallow your set up*bdh* lol jk

I'm gonna say Trents going to shock everyone what he lays down. His setup with everything he's done with the truck in my opinion will get the job done! I guess if you have to Trent you could always spray it too lol! Good luck to all of you and be safe!

Chit, SS is right now headed to the 711 to pick up a 6pack of nozz. Slam 2 of them, then get on line and treat you all like you have no feelings.
Tell him to grab another one cause is hopes and dreams got destroyed down here last month *bdh*

Back