DMS1707 vs. duramini vs.Trentnell this weekend!!!!!!

I hope it has it as long as I can make a full pass, lol it's gone 6.46@111 in the 1/8 that is a 9 right there so will c

I hope you do it that will be awesome. Good luck Drake.

p.s. you helped me out a while back at Turlock when the vacum on the 4x4 went out while I was getting ready to pull. Thanks for that. I remember good deeds and you represented you and your business well that day. :Cheer: I still have your business card from that day due to that good deed.

I hope you do it that will be awesome. Good luck Drake.

p.s. you helped me out a while back at Turlock when the vacum on the 4x4 went out while I was getting ready to pull. Thanks for that. I remember good deeds and you represented you and your business well that day. :Cheer: I still have your business card from that day due to that good deed.

Thats right,how's your truck doing now?

Thats right,how's your truck doing now?

Its in a bunch of pieces I am doing a complete build the interior is ripped out the engine is on a stand in my garage. I am trying to do a little bit at a time but it is hard I am not a patient person but it is hard to find time. There is so many things I want to do. So far I have a new head Cole picked up for me while he was in kentucky, Weston did my injectors and pump work, I have a different turbo that someone is going to run this weekend. I have a fuel cell and a bunch of other parts just waiting to get put in the truck. It should be good running rig when it is all said and done.

I don't think anyone should be putting money on anyone. I have seen drake run before and this is the nastiest his truck has been so far, so we will see.

Not saying trents truck isn't fast. It is. It will be one helluva show. Wish I could go.

I think there will be some "kablooey's" down in sac this weekend... Things like that happen when you make over 1000hp for some reason :rolleyes:

I was going to drive down from Oregon and just watch but decided not to, 9 hour drive so will wait for the results and videos. Drake's truck is too heavy, likelyhood of him breaking something is much higher due to that very fact. It going to take at least an additional 200 hp for drake to match the same et as Trent given weight alone and at those hp's it usually the one with the most who breaks first. One one thing in Drake's favor is Trent is running an all new setup, if he can get it dialed in early, and not break, I'd say he'll beat Drake by a 2/10's or so.

But this stuff never goes the way you figure so who knows.

I wrench on my truck tell 3:30 in the morning so tired. I'm so f-ing pissed my valvebody is acting weird not putting out the pressure it needs but o well. I'm gonna treat my truck with no respect now lol!!!!

We want vids asap!

Looks like the tranny in drakes truck is giving him a little hint that it doesn't want to race today. Good luck dude. I'm pullin for ya, along with a lot of other folks on here. Make Santa Rosa proud!

From another site
------------------------------

Dmitri went 11.1 with 2200 pulse. Trent went 10.39@141 tagging the rev limiter from the eighth mile on. I think drake broke his tranny.

From another site
------------------------------

Dmitri went 11.1 with 2200 pulse. Trent went 10.39@141 tagging the rev limiter from the eighth mile on. I think drake broke his tranny.

sucks for drake!!! what does 2200 pulse mean? this was fuel only for dmitri?

From another site... I think drake broke his tranny.

Didn't I say there would be some "kablooey's" down in sac?

Proven! Maybe... We need to hear an official word first. Anymore news?

What's slowing Trent's truck down ?
146 should be solidly into the 9's.