Dodge workstock turbo thoughts

Seeing the HUGE advantage the dmax and 6.4's have I dont see a problem with this.

they tech them in KY and that would not pass any more than a cheetah would pass for a duramax...

Cotpc doesn't have a workstock that the 2.6 Class. Work stock should be limited to like a S300 64 anyways guys with minor mods.

Show me a tech that looks that big into a work stock turbo. When they got to take care of the 2.6 and the 3.0.

Looks stock to me PASS.

I'm guessing now that it's all over the interwebs they might be looking. FAIL.

Good luck trying to find this needle in a hay stack. You can bet your sweet A$$ whomever has it on there truck will keep there trap shut.

So you want to run a bigger turbo in the workstock class. Then cry about cheaters in workstock. This is why this sport is failing. Cheat on

It would pass up here in Wisconsin... My 66/73/.91 would pass as a stock charger around here.. everyone cheats so if you cant beat em', join em'

hmmm im gonna keep an eye on this,.........around here at brush pulls no one would even suspect a thing........if an hx50 passes in stock then im assuming that one would fly no problem

Theres a lot of people that are still not on this site or barely have time to check it out. Workstock they just give it a general look. So it's good to go.

So stop hating :blahblah1: