Dodge workstock turbo thoughts

im not sure i understand what your saying about injectors do you think that every truck in work stock should be a bone stock truck like it came from the factory?
and im not saying clipped chargers are bad i guess if i had 2500 to spend on one id buy one but im saying that they should size turbos acording to the original size 2.6 should be a 66mm class and if guys want to run a clipped charger ought to just run 2.8 or 3.0. its not rocket science but people seem to want to make it that way. im all for bigger and better but if a guy wants to run a bigger charger then step up a class and leave it more fair for the others.

im not sure i understand what your saying about injectors do you think that every truck in work stock should be a bone stock truck like it came from the factory?
and im not saying clipped chargers are bad i guess if i had 2500 to spend on one id buy one but im saying that they should size turbos acording to the original size 2.6 should be a 66mm class and if guys want to run a clipped charger ought to just run 2.8 or 3.0. its not rocket science but people seem to want to make it that way. im all for bigger and better but if a guy wants to run a bigger charger then step up a class and leave it more fair for the others.

I can build a clipped charger cheaper than one of the true 66mm batmo do hickeys that are out now. One of those is over $2200 it is a true 66, heck a few years ago the silver bullets were retailing for over $2000. So I don't really see how the fair comment comes in.

Pretty sure thats why its called work stock, not a 3.0 truck with a factory appearing charger.....

going from 2.5 to 2.6 to 3.0 is not just a simple charger change, each class allows more modifiaction to everything

What can build a clipped charger for then? I can get borgwarner s366 for under a grand. I know there's more to steping up a class than a turbo. But what I'm getting at is where is the middle ground between a bonestock as you call it work stock class and full blown pulling truck 2.6? Majority of guys who want to pull ain't got a stock but also ain't got no 2.6 truck