ECM Programmers ?? and Secret Squirrel Chit

Hey fool, I sent you a text but not sure if you have the same number? PM it to me if ya would.

I was dressing the girl, brushing hair, finding glasses, making a sack lunch, getting breakfast, all while trying to sniff the Smarty POD controls in the shop. :hehe: Good talkin' to ya earlier.

Got both my video connectors put in the bed last night. They have been tied up under the truck for a few weeks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6910.jpg
    IMG_6910.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6911.jpg
    IMG_6911.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6914.jpg
    IMG_6914.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
This is some amazing sh!t Jory! I wish I could do crap like this, I would never get bored.

It looks awesome and thanks for sharing it with us all! :Cheer:

If the software nerds would make it simple instead of a bunch of encrypted hexadecial crap....us hardware monkeys could make it work a lot easier. LOL

Don't wish that on yourself. I lay in bed at night trying to figure out why things won't work and what I'll do the next day to try. :(

Last edited:
You need some smaller cameras.

No way. These things are awesome! At night, in total darkness, I can still see the inside of the bed or floor of a trailer really clear. One of the two I have is "reversing"...meaning if I set it on the trailer looking backwards, the right side of the screen is the right side of the trailer if that makes sense. Ever tried to back a trailer blind with a screen when the screen is reversed? It is a biddy. LOL

I'll try to get you some night shots.

You should make a kit and sell those camera set-ups! I'd say the horse people would buy em.

....AAAaaaaand the display takes a back seat to the speaker box for a day or two. :hehe:

attachment.php

While measuring and trying to figure out how to get 1.76 ft^3 of air enclosed in a box last night....I found a cubby hole with flip up lids behind my back seats. I was like..."holy crap! Honey, LOOK AT THIS!" I never knew there were back there. :bang

So, I jerked it out and am replacing it with this. LOL

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
Hmm. You just gave me an idear for my box.

The space in the middle will be flush with the seat backs if I lay the seats down. The only space I'll loose is the tops of the boxes on each side that stick up. It is basically the same size as the storage comparment I pulled out...but with ears. :D

So why couldn't I have kept the speaker box for mine?! Huh huh?!?!?!

So why couldn't I have kept the speaker box for mine?! Huh huh?!?!?!

Dude....they got wet when the hot water heater tank in our old house in Stilly broke. They were crap. Both different sizes. Something I botched up years ago before I became the perfectionist I am today. You wouldn't have wanted them. Besides...I burned them in the dump day before yesterday. LOL

...there's no where to put one in your truck anyway. I just had them layin' in the seat between the car seats. :D

Dude....they got wet when the hot water heater tank in our old house in Stilly broke. They were crap. Both different sizes. Something I botched up years ago before I became the perfectionist I am today. You wouldn't have wanted them. Besides...I burned them in the dump day before yesterday. LOL

...there's no where to put one in your truck anyway. I just had them layin' in the seat between the car seats. :D

I forgive you. There is NO WHERE to put them in these trucks. They make the down firing boxes for under the seat but I'm not real impressed. Ill just buy two truck boxes for the floor board and ill just pull them when I have peeps that wanna ride.

This one is going to the printer. Exackary .88 ft^3 per side.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
This is absolutely incredible. I would love for you to make me something like this!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely incredible. I would love for you to make me something like this!!!!!!!!

If/When I got the OBDII junk cracked....I could possibly put together a package for those with deep pockets who like cool junk. It will be a while so start savin' up now! LOL

Meanwhile at the Dually ranch......Just lacks some carpet...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• moto_0701.jpg
    moto_0701.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
  • moto_0700.jpg
    moto_0700.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
If/When I got the OBDII junk cracked....I could possibly put together a package for those with deep pockets who like cool junk. It will be a while so start savin' up now! LOL

Meanwhile at the Dually ranch......Just lacks some carpet...

attachment.php

attachment.php

SSSSOOOO jealous!

When ya gonna get a Mega Cab? :hehe:

attachment.php

The carpet is the same color until the camera flashes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

It has been a long time since my rear view mirror was blurry and I could feel the music in my ass. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_6963.jpg
    IMG_6963.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6958.jpg
    IMG_6958.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6960.jpg
    IMG_6960.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0