EFILive Beta First Impressions

didn't you read her post ? she just answered that. could not give an exact date, so she won't put any date to it.

I have to say, I am happy with the #s we put down Saturday. Working with Zach at Starlite diesel has been great. The exact #s looking off my dyno sheet were 504hp and 1011tq. Last year on Gillett's dyno I was running a Trinity, stacked w/ an extreme power puck and 35" tires, and made 470 hp. So I would say it was a significant improvement over all. Not to mention the driveability of the truck. more clean power, less smoke, smoother driving, no surging, lower egts, faster spooling, and it quieted in down quite a bit.

didn't you read her post ? she just answered that. could not give an exact date, so she won't put any date to it.

Obviously not! This post is now 44 pages long! I was just asking for an update!

How far out is the 03-05 software!

I predict late next year for 03-05's....think it's going to be any sooner?? I'm thinking there's going to be more stumbles with the new trucks, which will be done before the 03-05's..

I predict late next year for 03-05's....think it's going to be any sooner?? I'm thinking there's going to be more stumbles with the new trucks, which will be done before the 03-05's..

My prediction is between now and ........

Maybe sooner though....

I think we could all be happy that it's actually coming at all for the CR trucks ... Lots of work by EFILive has went into getting it to this point. I think the best anyone can give for an estimate right now (because of so many unknowns) is "It's coming".

I know that's not a good enough answer for everyone that is still waiting (truck owners and tuners alike), but I don't think you would appreciate an outright lie or guess either?

I know it's like Christmas Eve to know that some trucks are getting it and yours isn't (yet).... just know that the work is being done as fast as humanly possible - while trying to omit all potential problems and actually give you a tool to TUNE your trucks... They have a reputation to uphold on top of everything else (like being sure their product doesn't cook your ECM, that the tables your changing do what you expect, etc.).... The rewards willb be worth the patience guys....

My prediction is between now and ........

Maybe sooner though....

I think we could all be happy that it's actually coming at all for the CR trucks ... Lots of work by EFILive has went into getting it to this point. I think the best anyone can give for an estimate right now (because of so many unknowns) is "It's coming".

I know that's not a good enough answer for everyone that is still waiting (truck owners and tuners alike), but I don't think you would appreciate an outright lie or guess either?

I know it's like Christmas Eve to know that some trucks are getting it and yours isn't (yet).... just know that the work is being done as fast as humanly possible - while trying to omit all potential problems and actually give you a tool to TUNE your trucks... They have a reputation to uphold on top of everything else (like being sure their product doesn't cook your ECM, that the tables your changing do what you expect, etc.).... The rewards willb be worth the patience guys....

All the hours that everyone's put into EFI LIVE is greatly appreciated!!! No doubt that it wouldn't be right to turn it loose when it might be a costly mistake on the users part....

Like you stated, it's christmas eve.....patience my a$$, I'm gonna ______.LOL.

We all are chopping at the bit for the release....that means it's that much closer for us all.

Aren't we a power hungry crowd?? LOL

Not too sure if that's what you were shooting for but those lines look awfully smooth in their transition. They almost stay parallel, almost..

Keep up the good work ladies and gent's!

P.S. Too many videos never hurt.

549 on stock sticks is way more than I was hoping for. On my last setup with a dirty box tune and a 150 shot of nitrous I made 470

This is my stock megacab on a stand alone, wore out stock injs, stock turbo stock everything but an Airdog-
stockengine505hp.jpg

I would love to get my hands on some EFI so I can see if I can match that. Looks like others are getting close to the same #'s with stock injs I would say it could be done just gotta get my hands on it!:bang

I did 556 on stock turbo, stock injectors, smarty mp8 stack, trans.. thats it.

Like Zach says dyno numbers are pointless all dynos are different. I'll bet if I go to industrial today and ran the exact same setup and tune my number would be completely different than the number I ran on Gilletts dyno

I never dyno'd mine I used comp d horsepower calculator compared to my times I ran at the track... the track doesnt lie. truck went consistant. 12.80's at 104-105. weighed 7400

Last edited: