El Cummino

Progressing nicely. If the picture works one of these would look good on there....

those are sick where would i get one of those at and how much$$

thanks malibu i got about 4 1/2" of clearence now i aloso have a new pan.......option b

i dk what to do with the radiator just yet i got a aftermarket gm radiator with 2 12 in fans on it my question is i dont know what would be the best way to reduce down in size to fit my gm radiator

Last edited:
those are sick where would i get one of those at and how much$$

thanks malibu i got about 4 1/2" of clearence now i aloso have a new pan.......option b

i dk what to do with the radiator just yet i got a aftermarket gm radiator with 2 12 in fans on it my question is i dont know what would be the best way to reduce down in size to fit my gm radiator

a 31x19" rad will fit in stock location.. summit has them for under 200 iirc 2 1" row rads.

gm 1500 ran dual electric fans... in a simualr size radiator.. might beable to make it work.

sayign this with out know how far forward then engien is sitting

a 31x19" rad will fit in stock location.. summit has them for under 200 iirc 2 1" row rads.

gm 1500 ran dual electric fans... in a simualr size radiator.. might beable to make it work.

sayign this with out know how far forward then engien is sitting

i got the radiator in place with the top hose reduceing to go into the smaller radiator the bottem one i dk its goes from 21/4 to 13/4

thats what i was thinkn thanks....what happened to turbo joe i was curious how his build was going i just got that lower coolant hose to figure out i got my b&m shifter today install that, sheet metal and wire

got it going today wire and throtle linkage thats about it now

yea.jpg

pa performance 1 wire alt on top of the mass of crap

The fn spot rad
cummino3.jpg

ok i need some help guys im wireing up this thing and im haveing a problem with haveing enough power to lift the pump and crank at the same time i can only use one or the other

travis, beleive it or not the dodge 12vctd throttle cable fits perfect. the hole is the same in the firewall and its the exact lenght from the wall to the pedal arm and you can achieve full throttle with the pedal to the floor. so get you one and itll work. about my project ive just been working way too much and no time for that thing and plus im waiting for guy who owns it to get me parts. its got the front end on with the intercooler mounted and i made a dp for it. cut the drive shaft and some other minor stuff.

the intercooler mounted. yeah i know its a little low but hes not going off-roading.

Attachments

• 0626090809_01.jpg
    0626090809_01.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 69
yea that throttle cable was way ez the shifter is to this dam pump selinoid is fn w me

ok i need some help guys im wireing up this thing and im haveing a problem with haveing enough power to lift the pump and crank at the same time i can only use one or the other

i think its shorted out hold has 12 v till u connect then it has like 6