El Cummino

yea that isnt with the k 31 i got on it now the pump is getn worked over lol stock i ran a 14.2 at 98 on the stock turbo with gov springs lol

quadranium.jpg

k31 71mm w a 5" hood stack thing

dang you had way more time then me to work on that thing. i barely pulled it out of garage missing a bunch of stuff, the other day. looks good get some more/bigger pics of the engine bay.

Joe

Did you get the shifting issues figured out? I talked to you at truckfest, we both went to ewc.

We did get the shifting figured out the week after truck fest. PCS helped us out. It runs alot better now.

yea what mike said the gov springs helped out alot we got a hood comeing to it looks real good the k 31 barley fits under it we are gunna get crazy with that intake to make it work dual 3" intake:blahblah1:

Last edited:
We have no clue if it will work at all. Travis just picked up the benched pump and an air dog fuel system were gonna put on tonight and tomorrow. So we'll find out soon enough, if it doesn't light we'll just turn it in to twins.

in set in the dash where the ac and radio was boost egt oil pressure coolant temp my egt gauges dont go up high enough its just a 1/4 mile'r now im gettn in to that department now