Erick Brown New Diesel ONLY CR Record

Reb.B

horsepower junkie
Chrlb1 (Erick Brown) and MARCO combined their efforts and tuned Ericks 03 to 1126.51 HP. Tuning is planned to go on for several more Hours. Dyno graphs have been broad and high, can't wait to see what top numbers is reached. DynoJet 248, video from Bob Wagner and Adam Ross soon to come, lots of guys, number have been real consistent, I'll let Erick share what he wants for engine info, Most Important, Congrads to Erick and a HUGE congrads and thanks to the Master PROGRAMMER MARCO. Also Marco wanted to say thanks to COMP for all the secret programming info.

Chrlb1 (Erick Brown) and MARCO combined their efforts and tuned Ericks 03 to 1126.51 HP. Tuning is planned to go on for several more Hours. Dyno graphs have been broad and high, can't wait to see what top numbers is reached. DynoJet 248, video from Bob Wagner and Adam Ross soon to come, lots of guys, number have been real consistent, I'll let Erick share what he wants for engine info, Most Important, Congrads to Erick and a HUGE congrads and thanks to the Master PROGRAMMER MARCO. Also Marco wanted to say thanks to COMP for all the secret programming info.

Congrats to Erick, Reb @ Brown's diesel, Marco, Bob and everybody else involved!

First class group of guys.

I knew you guys would break the record, but didn't expect it to be by that much!!