Erick Brown New Diesel ONLY CR Record

congrats to everyone... great work ! I'm curious, what kind of fuel pump handled that much fueling ?

congrats to everyone... great work ! I'm curious, what kind of fuel pump handled that much fueling ?

I am guessing a Mitusa?? Just my guess though..

Gee I wonder if Smarty Stock is gooona go up!!!:bang:hehe::hehe:

Great job!! Cant wait to see that thing go down the track at full power.

CR record fuel only was not broken,

it was SMASHED ! What Marco can do with a CR is simply AMAZING ! Kudos to Erick & Reb for assembling this beast & allowing me to observe the innovations in diesel science. It's been flat out fkn amazing !

WOW!! Awesome. Erick I hope Matt got you all fixed up with the stuff you needed this week. Congrats on the dyno runs.:rockwoot:

When we had the problems with pressure before, we pretty much ruled out everything that it could be and came up with fuel flow from the pump. So we installed a Raptor 150 that came out of the same 1/2 drawstraw and put a 2 micron on it and ran it pararrel and tied tied together on the pressure side for equal pressure. Turned up the Raptor as high as it would go (36 or so) and let the Airdog 150 do the regulating. On the highest runs, the pressure was dropping to 30 psi and holding steady. We are actually running more fueling than we were when we had the first problems with the AD 150.

Hey Man, are you going to put your junk on the dyno this week? Using those crappy ass stix? LOL

i wish lol. my truck wont be ready for another couple of weeks. ericks, rips, and rebs has priority over mine. and what do you mean crappy stix lol. i need to upgrade my flux 6.2s to 1126.5 s like erick has lol.

Last edited:
I do. I was just pullin yer leg a bit. Soup Nazi likes to start trouble, Joking of course. LOL

Erick, now that's a good accomplishment...1090 with a Smarty sheesh amazing work. I would imagine your stick size increased from your 950 runs last week///

Interesting news on the TST. Hmmm I wonder how this new Smarty map will syncronize with the 05 engines.
Rob

i wish lol. my truck wont be ready for another couple of weeks. ericks, rips, and rebs has priority over mine. and what do you mean crappy stix lol. i need to upgrade my flux 6.2s to 1126.5 s like erick has lol.

Hmmm, if your injectors fall out...... I know a red truck that needs some :bang

Then we'll see what Marco's program does on my little engine!