Erick Brown New Diesel ONLY CR Record

Our pleasure to help, Rip. The whole time Rip has been here, we haven't stopped laughing. We seriously needed the comic relief this last week.

tell me about it lol. i thought JP was just kidding about the killer whale story but man o man, Rip can handle his own when it comes to eatin some sushi

tell me about it lol. i thought JP was just kidding about the killer whale story but man o man, Rip can handle his own when it comes to eatin some sushi

I didn't believe Rip's story about getting kicked out of the buffet until I saw him eat the other night.

YOU GO NOW! YOU EAT LIKE KILLA WHALE!:hehe:

LOL... dual purpose. Beers anyone? :Cheer:

I'm starting to think it might be a pretty good idea.....:Cheer:

:hehe: Don't laugh - that's exactly what we do with our water meth/IC reservoir/ice chest combo tank!

Loading door accepts 10lb bags of ice or 6-packs with equal ease, and it's 28 gallon capacity guarantees a full day of fun for both man & machine... :Cheer:

I didn't believe Rip's story about getting kicked out of the buffet until I saw him eat the other night.

YOU GO NOW! YOU EAT LIKE KILLA WHALE!:hehe:

Amen bro -
This army marches on it's stomach! :woohoo:

Erick, Thanks for dinner and congrats on the Hp. Marco did a great job on your truck. Tell your brother thanks for everything while I was there.

Tom

Hey Adam,
this evening @ the Red Lobster LV, a first shakedown run....
Whale Killer = 1; Killa Whale = 0
Gotta love it!:bang

Marco

Marco/Bob...were you able to look at the 04.5-05 programming? If Rip did not get to tune does this mean another year before us 05 ers will see enhanced Smarty tunes??

Hey Adam,
this evening @ the Red Lobster LV, a first shakedown run....
Whale Killer = 1; Killa Whale = 0
Gotta love it!:bang

Marco
well i got money on that bet when i see you guys either wend or thurs night. i am thinking i am puttin my money on Rip, the killer whale, but i havent seen you marco in your prime yet so i am not sure whos gonna take the win lol.