Erick Brown New Diesel ONLY CR Record

Well glad that you got the fuel supply working good. Good luck on some more big numbers!:rockwoot:

I do. I was just pullin yer leg a bit. Soup Nazi likes to start trouble, Joking of course. LOL

ha ha it took me a minute to read it i was like Don, they are your stix lol. thats all i ever have ran and all i will ever run. crazy how well they work, how well they idle , allout amazing . i cant wait for mine. hopefullly i will be reporting back in the same matter as erick and Reb. thanks don

as Anthony mentioned... glad the fueling got figured out, you obviously needed it! So, it sounds like 1/2" lines are fine it just take more pump at that hp level. That was a cool way to hook it up too :clap:

what smarty programming are you using for this or is top secret?:hehe:

danny

Fine job fellas way to go... Now Bob and Marco can come to Texas.....I'll buy the beer...

Erick, now that's a good accomplishment...1090 with a Smarty sheesh amazing work. I would imagine your stick size increased from your 950 runs last week///

Interesting news on the TST. Hmmm I wonder how this new Smarty map will syncronize with the 05 engines.
Rob

With tuning we got to 989 on my flux 5s with boost and fuel only. We then did an injector swap and made the new numbers with some tuning.

How about a video of that spool, thats a big'a$$ primary, I take it your running a secondary with a pretty tight turbine housing and gating it big....
Great results!!

unbelivable numbers gents. great job! tons of hard work and dedication in the name of promoting this hobby!

Nice work..whats the most power you made with the set up you had at the track when you where running 11.20's

Nice job Bob/Marco, you do know programming. Richard get that truck of yours on the dyno while Marco is there. Brady

Nice work..whats the most power you made with the set up you had at the track when you where running 11.20's

The 11.01 pass was probably around peak 930 - 950 hp on the bullydog. The problem with that, peak was at 3150 rpms. Running down the track, i was at 3100-3500. Way off peak! Now peak is around 3500 and the power under the curve is so much better. If I had ran the same hp, but with the Smarty, i would have been well into the 10's. Smarty hp numbers are all about flat power.

I tell everyone, I'll take a loss of 20 peak to gain 50 under the curve. With the Smarty, we get to have the best of both worlds (peak and under the curve).

Sacramento was basically a first mild test for the truck. It had not run in 10 months while I was building it. It was nice to have a couple of shake down runs. It helped me a lot in planning the setup for the truck (gears, tires, and so on). The stock BFGs were not happy at all on those runs.

The truck is going to go through some other minor changes here. It needs a cage. :rules: The new power has the capability to run deep 10's.

We shall see... lots more to come from the truck. All in all, I am so happy the way it has ran and come together with everyones help and hard work.

Interesting news on the TST. Hmmm I wonder how this new Smarty map will syncronize with the 05 engines.
Rob

That is also part of the process that Marco wants to do. We are trying to get to it.

The 11.01 pass was probably around peak 930 - 950 hp on the bullydog. The problem with that, peak was at 3150 rpms. Running down the track, i was at 3100-3500. Way off peak! Now peak is around 3500 and the power under the curve is so much better. If I had ran the same hp, but with the Smarty, i would have been well into the 10's. Smarty hp numbers are all about flat power.

I tell everyone, I'll take a loss of 20 peak to gain 50 under the curve. With the Smarty, we get to have the best of both worlds (peak and under the curve).

Sacramento was basically a first mild test for the truck. It had not run in 10 months while I was building it. It was nice to have a couple of shake down runs. It helped me a lot in planning the setup for the truck (gears, tires, and so on). The stock BFGs were not happy at all on those runs.

The truck is going to go through some other minor changes here. It needs a cage. :rules: The new power has the capability to run deep 10's.

We shall see... lots more to come from the truck. All in all, I am so happy the way it has ran and come together with everyones help and hard work.
Right on bro I'm stoked for you, your truck runs killer.I'm a big believer of the smarty now.I was running a ppe and it worked good and I was talking ****e about the smarty and never tryed one till a month ago and now my truck quad longbed runs 10's on motor, there insane but anyways keep up the good work....Drake

That is also part of the process that Marco wants to do. We are trying to get to it.

Marco is trying to fix the smarty to work with the TST?

Is that saying that there are areas of duration and timing that are possible, but the OEM ECM can't touch due to some sort of limitation?

Marco is trying to fix the smarty to work with the TST?

Is that saying that there are areas of duration and timing that are possible, but the OEM ECM can't touch due to some sort of limitation?

No, he is making the ECM do everything and more than the two stacked together. Basically making things so that you have one programmer and no boxes.

While doing this, he has released the PoD. This gives us infinite adjustability while having only one item (except injectors and so on) to make all the power.

Yes it has. It is amazing to see the spool-up on this truck. It is crazy fast. The IC makes a huge difference.

Great! :woohoo:

Are you sampling the interstage temps by chance?
Mostly curious if they're below ambient...