Erick Brown New Diesel ONLY CR Record

Great Job Guys! I know your all working hard:clap:

Wow, personal tuning from the master himself, for a specific combination. Sweeeet, can't wait for some more details.:rockwoot:
:Cheer:

i read the title but they also said they were still dynoing, i was asking if they did any spray runs? (i didnt type it right)

i read the title but they also said they were still dynoing, i was asking if they did any spray runs? (i didnt type it right)

no spray yet. that will come on thursday when we dyno Rebs truck. Ericks is straight boost, no water, no meth, nothing but plain number 2. things are getting interesting now :bow:

:woohoo::rockwoot: Awesome guy's!!!:rockwoot:

Man...........Good thing Hogue came up with the unknown hexadecimal code that unlocked it all!!!:hehe:

:woohoo::rockwoot: Awesome guy's!!!:rockwoot:

Man...........Good thing Hogue came up with the unknown hexadecimal code that unlocked it all!!!:hehe:

THanks a$$hole I just spit pop every where....:hehe::hehe::hehe: You kill me man!!:hehe:

Is this with the TNT/R software that is supposed to be getting fine tuned???

If it is, Is Bob gonna start releasing it after SEMA??

Is this with the TNT/R software that is supposed to be getting fine tuned???

If it is, Is Bob gonna start releasing it after SEMA??

i will let bob answer that one for ya. we are still tuning now and i will let erick tell you the results either tonight or in the morning.

Nice Job Erick! Wish I could be out there with you guys!! GL!

Well, after a couple of long days and seeing how things work together, some interesting things have come up.

We ended up hitting an 1138, i believe, but it was kinda on a spike. The 1126 had a spike also. The clean run was an 1118. After chasing the spikes, we finally concluded the TST was causing it (harness or something like that). They would appear and disappear without changing anything.

We decided to take the TST off to build a map for that and make the Smarty as strong or stronger than the TST/Smarty stack. In other words, just do everything with the Smarty. After building the timing map, we got up to 1087. On the next run, we had a "minor" problem. We will continue later this week.

So in final, the cleanest run produced an 1118. The highest peak was 1138. The highest on Smarty alone was 1087 with potential to have more.

Definitely need to thank Marco for his awesome tuning and bringing out the most of the setup. Bob "The Ice Man" Wagner has been a great help also. Also to Reb for letting me borrow parts and swap parts on the quest for more power.

From where this motor was 2 weeks ago, it is crazy. It was making 958. We have picked up so much peak, but under the curve has been insane.

Lots of tuning, 37 runs, 1 in 800 hp, 3 in 900 hp all the rest were 1000 to 1138 HP. The new tuning is with no TST and the numbers are starting to real look nice and the graphs are looking beautiful. Almost like MARCO drew a line and told the truck how to dyno, oh yah, that is what he did, awesome stuff. No doubt in my mind that the Smarty is head and shoulders above all other programmers and boxes. We're gonna take a break on Erick's truck, Dyno and tune Rip's race truck, then hop back on Erick's Thursday. Marco is pretty sure that the Smarty tune by it self and maybe a little extra rail Pres from an EZ, will be better than stacking. The power through the band is much higher now.