F350 Conversion-progress finally!

Thanks guys, there is still a lot to do, but it is finally getting closer to the way I want it.

Been away for awhile any updates???

Nothing too exciting, just some little stuff. I have been working on another project, that isn't anything special. I still need to change the fenders, decide what to do with the interior, and clean up under the hood. I also think I need to go to a bigger secondary, I had to pull fuel from it to keep it under control. I hate pulling fuel.:frown:

I trying to get my ducks in a row now and start my own project,been working on and still am on everyone elses projects.I may ask what all did you do engine performance wise,be specific again if you want to.Also what kinda hp are you looking to get?And,yes taking fuel out sucks!

I trying to get my ducks in a row now and start my own project,been working on and still am on everyone elses projects.I may ask what all did you do engine performance wise,be specific again if you want to.Also what kinda hp are you looking to get?And,yes taking fuel out sucks!

Total rebuild, overbored one step over stock, o-rings, studs, DDP4's, 3k gsk, #100 fuel plate, Hx35 over S400, 40MM internal wastegate, 18* timing. I am trying for 450-500 towing.

Very nice truck the 19.5's finished the deal.
Thanks, I had the same wheels in 16", but they looked too small to me. So I upgraded. The tires are actually in line with the price of a good 16" tire.

Ok guys and gals, we're back on track for a moment. i didn't realize how much glare there was until I loaded the pictures, but I reworked the interior. First I gutted everything but the dash.
DSC02256.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02259.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

Then I finished Dyna-matting everything. Floor, roof, cab wall, and doors. Then I went over the roof and back cab wall with 1/2" dense foam sheeting.
DSC02260.jpg

DSC02261.jpg

I took the carpet and seats to the carwash, and washed all the grime out of them. I also replaced the rear seat with a 40/20/40 seat to match the front. I also replaced any worn panels to make the look new again.
DSC02460.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

I recovered the headliner, and added an overhead console while I was there. The console is from an '01 GMC Jimmy. I also installed a factory auto dimming mirror, and replaced the factory slider with flat glass, and installed a factory am/fm/cd with amplifier. I also replaced the crash pad with one that wasn't cracked.
DSC02461.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

I replaced the sun visors, but have since come across these, so I will be adding them when I get a chance. :cool:
DSC02464.jpg

This is one bad ass truck! i can only dream of having a truck like this one day! LOTS of time and effort into it absoutley amazing! keep up the good work Nicholas.

It is up and running. I have more to do to it, but it usable. I made the mistake of taking it out of the shop before I finished everything I wanted to on it, so now it doesn't sit still long enough to do anything. It is kind of like trying to remove the bottom from a sand hill. You move a little bit here and there, and more just funnels in on the spot you just cleaned out. :bang

Future plans are a bigger secondary, replace the front fenders, change out the rear axle for one with disc brakes, and I haven't ruled out the possibility of air ride. If I could get rid of my '72 crew cab and parts trucks, it would help speed things up.

Back