F350 Conversion-progress finally!

going to do the same thing on mine, four link and bag the rear but the rear disc brakes I'm going to build myself using all front disc components. By the way, what trouble did you run into putting the dodge axle in the truck up front?

going to do the same thing on mine, four link and bag the rear but the rear disc brakes I'm going to build myself using all front disc components. By the way, what trouble did you run into putting the dodge axle in the truck up front?
I did not use the Dodge axle up front. My truck was a factory 4x4, so it came with the dana 60 already. The only changes I made there, was the reverse shackle kit, and the dually hubs.

my bad. got threads mixed up. so did the upper console have to be trimmed to fit? been toying around with one of those anyways

my bad. got threads mixed up. so did the upper console have to be trimmed to fit? been toying around with one of those anyways

I built the headliner up to match the console, and recovered the edges of the console to match materials. They needed recovering anyways.

Thanks for posting all of this great info! Nice job. Did you use the p7100? I noticed that you used v-band clamps when you built your exhaust and intake piping...how did you create/implement the flanges necessary?

Thanks for posting all of this great info! Nice job. Did you use the p7100? I noticed that you used v-band clamps when you built your exhaust and intake piping...how did you create/implement the flanges necessary?

Thank you, and yes I used the P7100. The flanges can be obtained from any turbo supplier worth their salts.

That makes sense. Are you using the stock lift pump or did you install an electric lift pump?

That surprises me, cause I have a brand new stock pump from Cummins on my 1994 12valve. I replaced the pre-filter and the post filter, but my lift pump still seems to have a hard time keeping up. The best I can tell, my p7100 is turned all the way up: I have the plate slid all the way forward and the AFC star wheel turned tight. Do you have any advice?

Check your fuel pressure. Your spring in your overflow valve may be weak.

I meant to put that on the list of things that I did at the same time as new lift pump and filters, I install a new overflow valve. I might need to drop my tank and verify the pickup is clean.

Anything in particular you want pics of? It hasn't changed much lately, other than to get filthy.

I meant to put that on the list of things that I did at the same time as new lift pump and filters, I install a new overflow valve. I might need to drop my tank and verify the pickup is clean.

Did you find anything?