Fhuggin Suhweet !

that thing is sick. kinda makes the imagination go wild!

That is pretty cool. Forget having a blower sticking through the hood. I want a turbo and stack sticking above teh hood. It just needs stacks behind the cab to make it official.

It's cool ..But I'm not much on the exhaust sticking out over the cab...It would llok better with the exhaust piped down.

Great with all the "project" cars Jeff has, I see one of them getting a cummins transplant....LOL

In an old 30's Dodge or Plymouth Roadster body- it would be the shnizzle.

My mind is running wild.......... I might have to visit a couple wrecking yards........

Morse is too far away- the shipping would kill any great deal Morse or Turbomatt could give me.... I know a few places in my area I can hunt around at..... LOL

I watched that vid. last night on youtube, but didnt post it cause I figured that I just missed it and everyone else had seen it. LOL

Damn if I aint got my eye on a slick lil 35 Dodge pick up rite now.......

Awaiting some additional pics and info.....:evil

It's actually a new 3.3 crate motor. A friend of mine says he wants it, though it's been a few months and he still hasn't paid me even a dime towards it.. So, I may have it for sale again soon...

:evil One of my contacts has found me a 36 Dodge Pick Up:woohoo:

.....I'm getting it and I will be having yet another side project- The price is too good to pass up -and its complete.:rockwoot:

There is quite a bit of rust but that doesnt bother me- I refuse to paint it and preferr the natural "patina" that the exterior has- "Patina" is very popular now in the Hot rod circles. I will use 2" x 3" rectangular tube for the main rails and some round mild steel built offa the rectangular to make up the frame and roll cage. Plans for an already accessable to me, turbo-ed/ mechanical injection pumped 4Bt Cummins will have the head o-ringed with a mild port and polish.

She'll be slammed to the ground and I will chop atleast 4" out of the top-in it's natural ''patina'' with dual 4" Grand Rock Stacks on both back corners of the cab it will be pretty bad arse for an unusual rat rod- that's diesel powered.......:rockwoot: Will update y-all when It gets in my hands.....:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.......so when does the cummins transplant happen to one of those B.A. cars you got in the shop?....you know you want to....LOL Good luck with that, and I expect pictures in the near future?

LOL Josh, na- I cant remove any of them wedges or the hemi in any of the cars....... Pics- yes- soon......

:evil A little birdy told me that the owner is a member here on CompD.