Fhuggin Suhweet !

:evil So I put up one of my old spare Hemi engines for sale or trade for a mid to late 50's Detroit 453T, on another Forum.....:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

:evil We'll see if any of them ol rockabilly- hot roddin- gasser folks take a bite on a 50's hemi for a ratty they might be buildin.....:rockwoot:

If you tell any of them what you are doing they will think you are nuts.....wait......

Travis

What sellin a Hemi for a Detroit? or a Diesel Rat rod?

Screw them anyhow LOL I dont give a chit what anyone thinks LOL LOL

this help?

If I do this right there will be a pic showing up.
I had a extra 7" stack we held it up for a pic.
I like the stack idea but keeping it right up front just to cause alittle more head turning.
Thanks for the response and thanks racinduallie for letting me know this thread was even started.
If anyone would like I will try to put up some more pics.
Mike

Attachments

• img179.jpg
    img179.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 48
mikcon said:
If I do this right there will be a pic showing up.
I had a extra 7" stack we held it up for a pic.
I like the stack idea but keeping it right up front just to cause alittle more head turning.
Thanks for the response and thanks racinduallie for letting me know this thread was even started.
If anyone would like I will try to put up some more pics.
Mike

post them up!

:bow: Thanks for creating a very motivational rat rod!!:evil

I can't wait to see it in the magazine-:clap: Congrats!

And why yes- please post up some more info about that unique ratty of yours- It will be very helpful with my new project ya got me started on LOL LOL LOL LOL

You instigator!!! LOL LOL LOL :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
:bow: Thanks for creating a very motivational rat rod!!:evil

I can't wait to see it in the magazine-:clap: Congrats!

And why yes- please post up some more info about that unique ratty of yours- It will be very helpful with my new project ya got me started on LOL LOL LOL LOL

You instigator!!! LOL LOL LOL :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Now Jeff....don't lie to us...you're easily instigated....LOL

crzycowboy said:
Now Jeff....don't lie to us...you're easily instigated....LOL
Most that know me know that I love all old Mopars- I have a collection of my own. As soon as I came across the vid of mikcon's ratty- I knew that was a badazz unit and the motivational juices just started getting worse and worse..... LOL LOL LOL Now I am well under way in my own diesel powered ratty-

Looks like a 4Bt is easily obtainable- having a hard time locating a 453T for a reasonable number:bang

see if this works ......mikon sent me a bunch of pics of his ratty (the one in the video at the begining of this thread) and he also gave me permission to post em up.......

enjoy.:rockwoot:

Attachments

• 0506071833.jpg
    0506071833.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 0506071834.jpg
    0506071834.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 0506071834a.jpg
    0506071834a.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 0506071834b.jpg
    0506071834b.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 33
Hmmmmmm...... My bro and I did a little blasting today, and when we ran out of media we started pulling some inventory for a mock up.....

:evil Pro Outlaw anybody???:evil Might have to lookie for a 6 cylinder Cummins powerplant foundation now......:evil :evil :pop:

Attachments

• IMG_0354.JPG
    IMG_0354.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
Put it this way- We were extremely pleased with "the look" so we will be spending some time with the tube bender and the heli-arc welder. She will be low, short and BADAZZ Looking......:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

All the factory holes in firewall and cowl plugged up and welded, ground smooth and some primer......... some more smoothing to do on cowl and firewall.....

Attachments

• IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 27
Picked up another specimen-:bang I couldn't turn it down-:bang the price was right-:bang and it was a Georgia truck (Southern Vehicles are an awesome find for us up here in the land of rust:woohoo: ) It also came with 4 large boxes of various parts the old owner had amassed for a restoration. The truck is wonderfully SOLID! :evil And runs and drives LOL LOL It was origionally red with black fenders.:pop:

Yes I know ANOTHER PROJECT! LOL LOL LOL LOL But how can I pass it up LOL LOL LOL My latest addition is a 1946 Dodge 1/2 ton.......

I'll be looking long and hard for a diesel transplant in it's future......:rockwoot:

It has it's share of dings and surface rust- entirely nothing a bit of hammer and dolly work can't bring back to shape.......

Attachments

• IMG_0375.JPG
    IMG_0375.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
Jeffs i cant wait to see ur insurance bill when you get at least half of these trucks road legal. If you need help getting rid of money let me know i cant help you. i got a project! From now on you are :banned: from buying any new trucks. HAHAHAHaHAHA