Fhuggin Suhweet !

Actually I don't believe he is a member here yet...... I don't see is user name in the member list.....yet.....

joefarmer said:
:evil A little birdy told me that the owner is a member here on CompD.
I wish the owner of the ratty in the video I posted would get on here and post some additional info on his inspiring creation....... This vid sparked an :evil: little light in me and lookit me now- I am chomping at the bit to get started on my lil ratty project......

I took some inventory yesterday- I have plenty of rears to use, plenty of 2" x 3" rectangular tube steel for a frame- I do have some old K-frame suspensions and I do believe I have an old A-100 I beam front end in the barn..... I am hoping to recieve delivery of my 36 on the weekend:woohoo:

:evil :evil

My 36 was dropped off last nite.... It's rough :aiwebs_029: but for a 1936 Dodge, it's very workable:evil ..... The work begins this weekend on dismantling the rusted body off the origional frame........:rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
My 36 was dropped off last nite.... It's rough :aiwebs_029: but for a 1936 Dodge, it's very workable:evil ..... The work begins this weekend on dismantling the rusted body off the origional frame........:rockwoot:

when are you going to finish the drag truck?

jamesl said:
when are you going to finish the drag truck?

Thats an on going project, wich I belive Jeff is still going to be focused on. The New project is gonna be a diesel "Ratt Rod". Which means he's gonna use what he's go layin' around the shop. Nothing to "buy" per say, thats the beauty of a Ratt Rod....:evil Trust me Jeff wants his Drag Truck done, in the worst way!!

Exactly, when one amasses an aresenal of surplus, one needs to find uses- and the perfect candidate is a streetable ratty rod..... Believe me I am not detracting from the racer......:evil: This may even make a sweet pit vehicle to tow the racer to the lanes ect...... LOL

RacinDuallie said:
Exactly, when one amasses an aresenal of surplus, one needs to find uses- and the perfect candidate is a streetable ratty rod..... Believe me I am not detracting from the racer......:evil: This may even make a sweet pit vehicle to tow the racer to the lanes ect...... LOL

:evil I LIKE that idea....:evil :evil :evil

Yea -I think the golf cart is getting an eviction notice from the inner sanctum of the shop........:evil:

We'll see- like I said it is rough- but workable........ Not looking to make a beauty queen either.....

:evil :evil :evil A weekend of some labor and mad minds at play........

So we are lookin at either a 4Bt Cummins OR a 2 stroke Detroit 453T.....:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

We're gonna chop the roof bout 3-4" and channel the body 3" she'll look downright mean and evil.....

Remember the Krass and Bernie ''Cartoons" with the giant looking engines? That's what we're looking at -:evil except with a Diesel powerplant LOL LOL LOL :evil

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
joefarmer said:
Sick man, just sick!
LOL Sick is deciding on if I should keep the numerous bullet holes that were blasted into both doors....:evil LOL :hehe:

RacinDuallie said:
LOL Sick is deciding on if I should keep the numerous bullet holes that were blasted into both doors....:evil LOL :hehe:

Now THAT would be cool!....Hey Jeff....I'm diggin' them 5" miters in the back ground there....:evil

crzycowboy said:
Now THAT would be cool!....Hey Jeff....I'm diggin' them 5" miters in the back ground there....:evil
Those are 6's:hehe: :hehe: I'll run the real exhaust up the inside of them:evil and I am contemplating a slick little LP gas fire system for some laughs....:evil :hehe:

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
Those are 6's:hehe: :hehe: I'll run the real exhaust up the inside of them:evil and I am contemplating a slick little LP gas fire system for some laughs....:evil :hehe:

:doh: :doh: sorry 6"ers.....:doh: flame throwers....NICE :evil

My bro-(Treesmasher) initially said to me, when he first seen the 36 : "wtf- are you crazy???"

But look at him now- with his big grin and thumbs up...... LOL LOL LOL