Finally made it to the 10s

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373840096228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373840096228.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
the second time slip was the one that go's with the video. it ended up running 10.99, 11.11, 11.12. and a 11.2x all of the 11's were traction limited because they didn't prep the track any more.

1.58 60' time, it must launch like a rocket off the line. What tires and/or suspension mods do you have?

Congrats on breaking that 10 second barrier!

Thanks blue,

30x14.00-16 m&h cheaters on 16x10 raceline renegades so pretty much the same thing everybody runs. the suspension is stupid simple just removed the rear block with no bars of any kind(really need some) and the front has 3/4 of a wrap cut off of the stock coils and has procomp limit straps on it.

Don't forget Ashley's 11.15. Even if she broke out that is some awesome driving, congrats to your personal best!

Don't forget Ashley's 11.15. Even if she broke out that is some awesome driving, congrats to your personal best!

thanks,

that was the pass in the video and the second time slip I posted it was 11.11 @ 118.17

in the video it sounds like the truck cuts out but I guess it was the mic on the phone that distorted or something. i'm uploading the incab from the gopro right now.

Does it seem to be gear bound(doubt it) or does your 60' really make that much difference?

I'm running 119.xx mph right now, but only mid 11s. I know my 60' could improve a lot but I wasn't thinking it would get me that close to a 10.9x.

usually the same mph in a 4wd is going to be AT LEAST a few tenths. His does seem exceptionally fast for only 119 mph though.

Thanks blue,

30x14.00-16 m&h cheaters on 16x10 raceline renegades so pretty much the same thing everybody runs. the suspension is stupid simple just removed the rear block with no bars of any kind(really need some) and the front has 3/4 of a wrap cut off of the stock coils and has procomp limit straps on it.

Hahaha holy axle wrap batman! But that's cool, gives me hope for my truck.

I manually flip a toggle switch for both lockup and another for OD

Ashley Denton

Does it seem to be gear bound(doubt it) or does your 60' really make that much difference?

I'm running 119.xx mph right now, but only mid 11s. I know my 60' could improve a lot but I wasn't thinking it would get me that close to a 10.9x.

no its not gear bound. I think that its a combination of the decent 60ft times and that were locking it in 1st gear. when we started locking it in first gear we picked up 2/10s at the same mph. there are so many things that can effect your ET yet mph seems to be fairly consistent even if you screw something up and your ET is off by 4 or 5 1/10s

yeah it wraps pretty good I gotta work on that

Yep, there's a lot in getting through the first 60'. There's a gas 2wd at the track that does 10.9S at only 116mph. But he's doing high 1.4 60s.