Freds truck drags sacramento ca

Mine's ready to go. Now if I can talk Chris Werner into coming down and driving it it'll be a go. Only going to get 1 run most likely.

Mine's ready to go. Now if I can talk Chris Werner into coming down and driving it it'll be a go. Only going to get 1 run most likely.

As a Chico, CA native, I got your back Ron! If you need a pilot, let me know! I'll lift if it gets in trouble! Cole is also piloting an 8.5@160mph Nova, and knows how to steer a 4wd, and he would probably be available also. Not that Chris isn't capable, I'm just saying you have options!

As a Chico, CA native, I got your back Ron! If you need a pilot, let me know! I'll lift if it gets in trouble! Cole is also piloting an 8.5@160mph Nova, and knows how to steer a 4wd, and he would probably be available also. Not that Chris isn't capable, I'm just saying you have options!

You going to make it Jason?

we are less than a week away.....

the weather should be great, looks like 79 for a high, 54 low and sunny.

Glad to hear you are up and running Ron, looking forward to see the Dow brothers in action, does anyone know if Drake is doing anything and how about James Silva?

It would be great to get as many videos as we can this weekend, I have had more than a few requests to see videos of different passes, but I am just the water boy posting what I can when I can.

any help would be appreciated, you can call either Fred at (916) 475-4911 or Dean at (916) 989-9747.

Is this still on Sunday? I talked with Ron and I may be mistaken but thought he said he was going on Saturday. If it is on Sunday I will be there.

We Will be there! Its gonna be like christmas picking up my new toy from RonA!!! Gonna get a few more test runs on the drag truck!

The wife and I will be heading down with cbtoys and the Ponci crew to watch everyone.:D I got my new motor in and running only to find out I have some sort of clutch issue. I also have to pull my injection pump and re-seal it. :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350619192823.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350619192823.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
The family and I are going. it's always a good event . I look forward to meeting you guys .

I'm going to be there, so everybody wash their trucks!! Ron, I'll still try and keep yours inbetween the walls if you want me to LOL

I'm going to be there, so everybody wash their trucks!! Ron, I'll still try and keep yours inbetween the walls if you want me to LOL

I appreciate the offer, but Chris is coming down to make the run. See you there Jason.

RonA

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that 1st gen put down some power! What are you hoping for? Making it to the end of the track?

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that 1st gen put down some power! What are you hoping for? Making it to the end of the track?

Driving it home under it's own power would be nice.

Stomp, The Ponci Clan and I are all here. Staying at the Marriott off 80. Might have to crash the wedding reception going on down stairs.