Freds truck drags sacramento ca

i heard Brad Ponci had a wreck going through the lights on a 8.6 at 159mph run.. they had to cut him out of the altered and had taken him out by abulance. he was communicating so hopefully he will be ok..
fingers crossed for you buddy..

i heard Brad Ponci had a wreck going through the lights on a 8.6 at 159mph run.. they had to cut him out of the altered and had taken him out by abulance. he was communicating so hopefully he will be ok..
fingers crossed for you buddy..

No good. Hope everything is OK. Thoughts and prayers going out

sent from my galaxy s3

as it was explained to me it took a hard turn like something broke right throught the lights.. not good..
i hope he is ok..

Just visited with him. He's doing ok. Really sore, and waiting on some more tests. He wanted me to pass along his gratitude for the thoughts and prayers.

Just visited with him. He's doing ok. Really sore, and waiting on some more tests. He wanted me to pass along his gratitude for the thoughts and prayers.

Very relieved to hear he's ok. Thanks for the update

RonA

It's tough to know that I saw him just a few hours ago, and both he and car were OK. Glad to hear that Brad is still OK! Cars can be rebuilt, heard it was a bad wreck. Let me know if I can do anything Brad, when your body is back up and running on all six ;)

Sorry to hear about your car Brad, I'm really glad to hear you're ok. If there is anything I can do from here please don't hesitate to ask.

that must have happened just as I was leaving around 3:30 or 4. I cruised through the pits and waved goodbye to Colin and James and followed Brad as he was being towed up to the lights and wished him well and headed home.

Please keep us posted. Prayers are sent.

Brad is good. All x rays, scans, and tests came back clear. Waiting to be released. He said he is hungry and needs a cocktail.

Sad but glad, but the engine can be put back together A life cant .If he needs help getting back home I have a truck and trailer to help or any thing else I can do
Robert

Last edited:
I watched Brad walk out of the hospital on his own power about 9:30 tonight.

His main concern was the race car, which we were able to store in Orangevale Diesels secure lot. When I left them, they were in serious discussions about either pizza or tacos for dinner and if they had enough adult beverage for the balance of the evening.