Funnycar Pics & Update

Alex, Dieselman, whoever you are. Does your daddy know you are on here? Stirring up chit? I`ll bet he would come & unplug your computer if he knew.

Dirka Dirka John. Yes, everyone here gets a kick out your funny, funny car. And we actually manufacture diesel performance products. We dont fix the broken ones. We arent "Professional Diesel Mechanics" like you are John! Your the MAN!

Oh, and I figured out y your car wont spool up... Its those crystal balls in your intake manifold that u use for "cooling". It cant flow enough air cuz your BALLS are clogging it up.

Oh, John... And then, THEY INVENTED NITROUS!!! LOL

Dirka Dirka John. Dirka dirka is not language or phrase that i`m used to hearing? Does it have a meaning? Do you hear these sounds often when people speak to you? Oh yes & you got the part about the "man" right & you are the boy!! Or is it bunnyman, no wait dieselman, oh heck I`m getting all confused.

Last edited:
Dirka Dirka John. Yes, everyone here gets a kick out your funny, funny car. And we actually manufacture diesel performance products. We dont fix the broken ones.[/QUOT

What does this mean??? Like Ron White says... "You cant fix Stupid"

Boy you got me there. Youre pretty quick witted arent you. It is stupid of me to waste my valuable time arguing with an adolesent, Winning a argument with you is like winning the special olyimpics, It just isnt that hard & it aint no big deal.

Well at least my balls have dropped Alex, I figure yours will be dropping in a few more years or so. ---------If you got any LOL LOL

They wont... I was castrated as a young lad... its really heart breaking and id rather not talk about it.:bang

Ummmm. Uhhhhhhh. Errrrrrr. Wow.

Funny how a thread can go from updates on a new race car to someone being castrated.

They wont... I was castrated as a young lad... its really heart breaking and id rather not talk about it.:bang

then why bring it up in a public forum?

alex you need to grow up!

your daddy's company already has a up hill battle why keep throwing crap in front of your self making it steeper and slicker

Well I dont blame you Alex, I wouldnt like talking about it either. But if you would have just told me this early on we wouldnt have had this argument. You being casterated explains it all & I wouldnt have picked on you so bad if I had only known. I`m sorry buddy, no hard feelings LOL LOL

Boy you got me there. Youre pretty quick witted arent you. It is stupid of me to waste my valuable time arguing with an adolesent, Winning a argument with you is like winning the special olyimpics, It just isnt that hard & it aint no big deal.

Yeah, don't you have like a race car to build? If you got all this spare valuable time to spend exchanging squirts with castrated kid, why not donate it to me and put some go fast parts on my truck? :) :)

Well I dont blame you Alex, I wouldnt like talking about it either. But if you would have just told me this early on we wouldnt have had this argument. You being casterated explains it all & I wouldnt have picked on you so bad if I had only known. I`m sorry buddy, no hard feelings LOL LOL

Thanks john, i sure appreciate your concern!