Funnycar Pics & Update

I recieved word late last night that John had his funny car chained to the back of his truck, (rear end to rear end) and was trying to do a burnout... :nail: is this true?

Trying to do a burnout? Na. Thats what a dumb ass would do. Have you ever done it? I was just loading the converter & seeing how she spooled up.Did Greg tell you that dieselman?LOLLOLLOL

Nope, It didnt spool up very good at all, do you think you could fix it for me or give me some good advice dieselman?

Ouch Alex, is that the shop rate at Dr. Performance? Little high isn't it?

john i think i would wait till he fixed it beforei paid him!

but if it were me i would be looking at trans as you know the engines pretty well the unknown is the new trans setup!

Ok I`ll pay it. All you are going to do is roll it in your shop & then send it to another shop to get it repaired. Isnt that yalls way of fixing diesels @ good ole dr. performance. LOLLOLLOLLOL I should know.

Ok I`ll pay it. All you are going to do is roll it in your shop & then send it to another shop to get it repaired. Isnt that yalls way of fixing diesels @ good ole dr. performance. LOLLOLLOLLOL I should know.

damn i already used the owned smiley once in this thread. :bang

Alex, Dieselman, whoever you are. Does your daddy know you are on here? Stirring up chit? I`ll bet he would come & unplug your computer if he knew.