Funnycar Pics & Update

This is awesome. Men...well boys as I see it arguing over this kind of crap? People are losing respect and very fast.

:hehe::hehe::hehe:
n506865912_793254_5186.jpg

:hehe::hehe::hehe:[

This is awesome. Men...well boys as I see it arguing over this kind of crap? People are losing respect and very fast.

Can't they have a little fun? i mean we are talking about the guy with the "worlds fastest diesel dragster" and the "worlds fastest diesel funny car" (i enjoyed pushing and being part of that record John) let them have at it. I cant stop laughing at the pic.LOL

Well when people start using my favorite bands name in disrespect I get sad:poke:

:Cheer:Blue knows just how to make me smile....in the fixedback mountain straight kind of way

hell yea! john is that your ride for the cooler racing in bowlin green?

It gives me the creeps Alex that you would have some pictures of me, kinda flattering but still creepy. Now if you will excuse me I gotta go tune my car

lmao! is that seriously Alex?!?!

Man, Dr. Performance chases off the old owner, starts an image makeover campaign with a very good commercial from Hogue (seriously, it was a good post and opened my eyes to the dark history and brighter future of Dr. Peformance)

Only to have their efforts thrown in a ditch by some kid that happens to be his daddy's son? :confused:

If I was the owner of Dr. Performance, I'd have had the "pipe down or get cut off" discussion a few months ago... this kid is HORRIBLE for their PR!

ha ha i just have to subscribe to this thread . way to funny. on one side we got the worlds fastest diesel funny car with HUGE balls and the other side is a diesel dragster thats got none lol. sorry i just had to

DEI ?

Those are cryogenic bulbs that pass freezing cold co2 through them, It runs through 3 of them in a daisey chain & then exhaust the co2 over the intercoler A co. called DEI is the co that builds them

Any chance that's Dale Earnhardt Inc?

Had to ask.

Dude Alex, where's the beach? Who frosted your hair that looks awsome!!!!

John you'd go 2 10ths quicker if you'd put the beer down and get off that go-ped and walk some:Cheer:

Do you know what go-peds and fat girls have in common ?

Dude Alex, where's the beach? Who frosted your hair that looks awsome!!!!

John you'd go 2 10ths quicker if you'd put the beer down and get off that go-ped and walk some:Cheer:

Do you know what go-peds and fat girls have in common ?

Ive looked into that & done the math, 100 lbs = 1 tenth. If I were to loose 100 lbs that would make me 120 lbs. Id rather drink beer. I was looking into a Miller light sponsorship to make this drag racing stuff more affordable :Cheer: Go peds & fat boys have the same thing in common :drive:

Since you will be spraying CO2 over the intercooler for the cooling effect, how do you plan to keep the driver from being overcome with CO2 by the end of the run?