Girl new to the forum!

D@m! What the h*ll is wrong with your BF? He should be gald to help a good looking gal out like yourself. :bang

Welcome

:hehe::hehe::hehe:
This is really taking off. I raise your 10pages to 15pages if she keep adding pictures. Poor gurl is going to get violated on here.

Good luck there is some good people on here that will help you out.

:pop:

Well Im just glad I have other people who have time to help. He is a nice guy, just pretty busy. I figured maybe I learn more stuff it will help a little. And I honestly always wanted to be more car/truck savvy as well.

I swear it's like I'm working at the warehouse again :doh:

Welcome to CompD, at least you got pics with the proper rides :clap:

yes she is....

:hehe::hehe::hehe:
This is really taking off. I raise your 10pages to 15pages if she keep adding pictures. Poor gurl is going to get violated on here.

Good luck there is some good people on here that will help you out.

:pop:

Welcome to CompD, your boyfriend is a lucky man! An OBS Fummins and her too, he has it all!

This place has some pretty knowledgeable people, but you'll run into a few leg humpers too (and some of them may be knowledgeable as well). Ask away any questions you have, or just browse through the threads with technical discussions. If you have any questions about gauges or drag racing I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back