Girl new to the forum!

OMG. Don't even post anything like that. You are gonna get some crazy rumor started. :poke:

OP. Sorry I sent your thread in the weeds. It happens everytime I post. I guess I have the "knack". :D Knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a ..... never mind.

I took it away.

Too late for me to edit your quote though... LOL

It's cool essay. :D

Your mistake not mine. If you are really worried I'm sure we could get a mod to fix it. Lemme see if I can find Billy. He likes to fix stuff for people. :evil

Your mistake not mine. If you are really worried I'm sure we could get a mod to fix it. Lemme see if I can find Billy. He likes to fix stuff for people. :evil

Nah...I just didn't want folks think I have "on-line beotches". :D

I'm sure they know. Don't give Billy any tasks. Both our profiles will suffer.

welcome to CompD! I'm sure i'll see you at a pull some time soon. the Buck is sept 11. we normally get there early and grill some brats and drink some beer before going in.

Yeah I'm going to the Easton Interstate pull tomorrow. Do you pull or just spectate?

rob why did you let her do this??!!

Because he thinks its funny lol. But really I read a lot of stuff, rob has no time to teach me lol. did he tell u he got a shop yesterday!!!!! u gotta come by sometime and check it out. 14'x40' with a loft and tons of shelving and lighting...and luckily it was prewired with 220 electric, so he doesnt have to pay for the box. do u know anyone who has a diesel heater? he needs one before it gets cold out lol

Back