Girl new to the forum!

An MSD box and chrome parts in the engine bay. Not exactly a factory correct resto. Anybody else have a nice set of legs blocking there view of the engine or is my computer just acting weird? BTW welcome.
SHUDDUP N00B!!!!!

We are looking at booties over here!

i think u really made everyone's diesel bellow smoke! Welcome to the dark side!! I can't see for all the smoke!!! Maybe I can feel my way around!!! lol You can be a poster girl for any motor sport you want, making lots of $$. What's up?

What Paul meant to say in this post was :welcome: to CompD.

Last edited by a moderator:
:hehe: I figured I'd be nice and just say welcome instead of jump on the bandwagon of bottie snatchers....and look what it got me.....ridiculed. :hehe: O well. No backstage passes for you turds this weekend. :D I SOOOO wish tomorrow was Saturday.

Married man too.... It's despicable !!

Yes sir. And wifey poo knows how to log on and beat the hell out of me later if needed. LOL I try to watch my p's and q's these days.

:hehe: I figured I'd be nice and just say welcome instead of jump on the bandwagon of bottie snatchers....and look what it got me.....ridiculed. :hehe: O well. No backstage passes for you turds this weekend. :D I SOOOO wish tomorrow was Saturday.

Three day weekend though. I bet I could still weasel a pass from you.

Last edited:
I honestly would say anything to your wife about your online beotches. Promise.
Did I say would ? I ment wouldn't. I think.

OMG. Don't even post anything like that. You are gonna get some crazy rumor started. :poke:

OP. Sorry I sent your thread in the weeds. It happens everytime I post. I guess I have the "knack". :D Knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a ..... never mind.

Back