Helix 2 vs MaxSpool? Opinions

Soup Nazi said:
Here are the results of the beer belly technique on the Dewalt grinder. Absolutely flawless. LOL

It is supposed to say/read "F1" Not such a great photo though. Still kinda cool.
Are those cams that you have taken order of since the inception of this thread? I think 17 is/was the number to beat...

Belly ground cams dont wear. The belly sweat quenches the iron and forms a hard outer layer.

Soup Nazi said:
Secret cam grinder spotted LOL Check out the bottom right corner. We only use top quality machines and equipment. So before anyone decides they want to put their truck up for a test you can feel confident the dewalt grinder and the beer belly technique will be used

I hope you didn't grind mine on that!

Chris

Soup Nazi said:
Here are the results of the beer belly technique on the Dewalt grinder. Absolutely flawless. LOL

It is supposed to say/read "F1" Not such a great photo though. Still kinda cool.

hey quit screwing around and get one of those in the mail!!!

Diesel Freak said:
hey quit screwing around and get one of those in the mail!!!

I did Man! Yours left with the pile yesterday. The DHL driver has a Chevy Van. He hates cam shipping days.

Don what about my cam is it on it's way????? If the test takes place it needs to be done on an average truck, range of 600 to 700 hp that way it would benefit from the cam. Also that hp range is pretty common now days with the common rail motor. Someone who knows there truck toothat way it could be launched and drove the same if the other test occurs. Just my 2 cents though.

Last edited:
Why not test both a CR and a VP44?

I'd still be willing to do it but I've just got a little ol' vp44...

is this comparision goign to happen? maybe now we can get this thread back on track, informative and away from headstrong people posting that think their chit doesnt stink, to each his own lets get this ball rolling.

Sledpuller said:
Don brings out the best in everyone!!!!! This is probably the most factual post COMP has ever made.LOL LOL

I can hardly wait until COMP starts making injectors.... :kick:

Jim

I am kind of curious why Don has refused to answer several questions throughout the 20 some pages.......

Sledpuller said:
I am kind of curious why Don has refused to answer several questions throughout the 20 some pages.......

You expected more?

Sledpuller said:
Has the great ~ ever answered any question when backed into a corner?? He usally goes into left field, Like the big Hyena scare over on DC a few years back, Or some other wild tangent.

if i'm not mistaken didn't he say ok a chassis dyno with track times road test or something along those lines???

I would be willing to do some cam testing. Also i think that all dyno testing should be done on dunbar's dyno.

Back