Here it is ... stand alone ECU for the CR-Cummins

I saw the one table stopped at 5000rpm. Is that a table limit or something that can be rescaled?

I'm ready for pricing.

I saw the one table stopped at 5000rpm. Is that a table limit or something that can be rescaled?

I'm ready for pricing.

It is only scaling ... some values we need just by idle, low power range, cold start, etc ... so I keep the scaling down

I'm ready for pricing.

You think this could be a daily driven setup type computer?? It can't be much worse to drive than a high hp 12v, and should have certain advantages...

I'm with Brandon, pricing??

Chris

It is only scaling ... some values we need just by idle, low power range, cold start, etc ... so I keep the scaling down
Very cool. Like I posted before, there are 2 CR's on test stands here that are ready to be tested. Prices when you're ready.

5.JPG

Here is the VGT control via boost PWM output to valve ... you can put a 200 PSI pressure sensor on it there is no limitation ... until it breaks ...

Next week we going to have the first one on the dodge running and should be not a problem to get some base tunes done ... after that who knows ... maybe a nice Christmas present for you?

Well that puts me on the list. Let me know when you can ship. I can handle the harness.

Looks like my piggy bank is gonna be split wide open. Whatever the price is it will be well worth it!

The last 2 days I really got over rolled with phone calls, I apologize for not taking every call. Also I apologize to CompD Board and the sponsors/vendors to advertise here without any rights. I'm in contact with the CompD board and we are looking for a possibility to get a sponsor status for me, until then ...

For any questions, please contact me via e-mail

volker@mde.cc or volker@atomized-engineering.com

Thanks for understanding ... Volker

we understand, but wait on the edge of our seats, hammer raised, piggy bank in crosshairs.

I hope not, kind of pointless when you bring it out and deem it to only be for those with sponsors......... without the little people, no one wuld be there to watch the sponsored compete, and with the spectators gone, so go the sponsors........... what a viscious cycle.

I am sure the price will be somewhat comparable to EFI live when they release their program or it will die right from the get go unless this system will do allot more and be more user friendly. What ever the price it will be a great thing for the CR world!

It is great to advance the sport, but for those that think it will be the see all end all and put the CR on top I have my doubts. The things that make the 04.5+ CR fantastic is the ability to spool that turbo so low. That third injection event is what keeps that turbo spooled and gives the crazy inertia dyno numbers and the big torque. When you take away that third event, the spooling of the big chargers, etc, etc won't be there. Time will tell. Now the sled puller that needs to get the rpm up cause they can't grab the next gear it could help, but it would be cheaper to just regear.

One of the things that make the CR's so torquey is one of the things that burns them down. Double edged sword.

You are right Dan. Except you can use the 3rd injection event to spool the turbo, and then turn it off with the stand alone.:rockwoot:

You are right Dan. Except you can use the 3rd injection event to spool the turbo, and then turn it off with the stand alone.:rockwoot:

Yea but bringing it on, and when it starts to come off the turbo your throwing that third event back in might bring the heat back to haunt.
It is definately a step in the right direction. You might have people buy it just to replace the stock ecm for unlimited programming.

Always nice to have options.

Back