Hmmmm

Have you seen cliff? If he isn't taking to himself, he looks like he is gonna pick up the jason cleaver..

Needs more power.

That was with no spray keep your shirt on!

I have A LOT more noise from the engine compartment.

Its those poor squirrels! Must be hot under there

He's secretly running stock timing

Its nice and noisy in person LOL

I think I can spot a few of them roads. Two mufflers? Come on man are you talking to your self in the truck or what?

The problem is I'm always wrong!

Now that's what I'm talking about, looks like a hoot.

Its pretty ok I guess :Hehe:

Cliff, you are crazy!!!!

I can't believe you'd tool around with traffic or on a road that narrow with big power line poles and such!!!

Looks like fun but definitely nuts to tool around on those roads!!!!

The worst part is that is light traffic for my area of town. Those powerlines only have like 50,000 volts

Also going to try some full cuts tomorrow and see if I can get some moar boost from the primary

That thing was starting to get away from you.. LOL

Truck looks clean as hell! Did you ever check out the he351 yet to see if you hurt it?

I did the 351 and the gt55 are goot n tight and not leaking any oil. I thinking the new noise is the internal gate on the 351 opening, Almost sounds like a blower?! That or its about to pop LOL I put the full cuts in the truck but have yet to find a good place to do a test run. Hoping for this weekend, did notice it idles better and its about the same amount of smoke at an idle. Its still fairly easy to drive around with out smoking every one and their grandma.

The other day when you were talking about a sound when internal gate opened, i was thinking there is no way because of the primary charger... But you do have 2 feet of thin hot pipe to echo that sound around

The other day when you were talking about a sound when internal gate opened, i was thinking there is no way because of the primary charger... But you do have 2 feet of thin hot pipe to echo that sound around

this is true, Its not super thin but its not schedule 40 by any means.

I did the 351 and the gt55 are goot n tight and not leaking any oil. I thinking the new noise is the internal gate on the 351 opening, Almost sounds like a blower?! That or its about to pop LOL I put the full cuts in the truck but have yet to find a good place to do a test run. Hoping for this weekend, did notice it idles better and its about the same amount of smoke at an idle. Its still fairly easy to drive around with out smoking every one and their grandma.

You know what, now that you say that it almost sounds like there is a blower under your hood also.. :hehe:

Cliff have you measured your inlet temps at cooler with that little secondary? Sucker must be on short lived borrowed time.

I recently tore apart the twins on my Junker Drag Truck, He351 over HT4B, both turbos are still tight with no signs of damage.

I did a full minute long burnout back in May that probably took out the head gasket and boost was hovering around 80 psi for a full minute. The He351 must have a good alloy wheel!!!!

Cliff, you are crazy!!!!

I can't believe you'd tool around with traffic or on a road that narrow with big power line poles and such!!!

Looks like fun but definitely nuts to tool around on those roads!!!!

You should have seen what we were doing a few weeks ago then. The scariest part is that he lets me drive. :hehe:

I recently tore apart the twins on my Junker Drag Truck, He351 over HT4B, both turbos are still tight with no signs of damage.

Good to know your 351 is holding up. I plan on running mine hard so we'll see how mine holds up lol. I've been seeing iffy things about 351's lately it seems.
Reading through this thread makes me wonder if I'm even gonna need a big ol 50mm gate? Maybe I could even get away with just the internal gate. I'd love to know what your drive pressure is like with just the internal gate.

Nice vid cliff. truck looks hecka fun to driveLOL

Meh not that exciting but had fun at the beach today

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUmgIsUUuxg&feature=plcp"]at the beach! - YouTube[/ame]