HTTss Prostreet66

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
anyone have one yet? thoughts on them?

just getting excited for the turbo to arrive! I cant wait!:ft:

Ian

ps THANK YOU NEW ERA DIESEL PERFORMANCE!!!

My Prostreet will be enroute tomorrow and the SS16 should be a few days behind it. I have several other mods going on at the same time so I won't be back up and running until mid April. :bang

Does anyone know the price difference for this yet? I thought I had seen that Chuck said something like $250, but not too sure.

Thanks,
Rick

Just got my price list today and list is 200.00 more for the SS housing. Just a FYI, the prices are going up on the 2nd of April so if you want one I'd pre order it now before the increase.

I want to take this opportunity to tell you guys that have them on the way that yall suck..... I am very jealous

Thanks! (Don't tell anyone...) As a side note, does anyone know how I can gently introduce this new turbo to the other new turbo in my avatar? I want to make sure they'll get along in the same household. :evil

brnaodn.

Now you are really begining to change my opinion about you. I thought you were a nice fella, but now you are just bragging LOL

Didn't you just get a new turbo a few months ago? If not, the Gt42 is for sale. ;)

brnaodn.

No... I dont have a new one.. That was Chris. I think you will need a TCB box for the new setup

Dont think you have to worry about them getting along. Its the other parts they are going to gang up on that is going to be bad.:ft:

Last edited:
joefarmer said:
Thanks! (Don't tell anyone...) As a side note, does anyone know how I can gently introduce this new turbo to the other new turbo in my avatar? I want to make sure they'll get along in the same household. :evil

brnaodn.

That's funny cuz I saw you buy that turbo off of ebay awhile ago. I dont know what size you bought to pair it with but I hope it's at least a 64mm. I think the one in the avatar is a little small though :poke: . Life begins at 65lbs you know :hehe: . Your 42 is smaller than the little one I've got planned for the race truck :eek:wned:

Idaho CTD said:
That's funny cuz I saw you buy that turbo off of ebay awhile ago. I dont know what size you bought to pair it with but I hope it's at least a 64mm. I think the one in the avatar is a little small though :poke: . Life begins at 65lbs you know :hehe: . Your 42 is smaller than the little one I've got planned for the race truck :eek:wned:

:hehe: WOOO HOO!!! The GT42/ebay setup I considered for awhile. Then I decided I still want to daily drive it... :doh: 12's is all the faster I need to go. Do the 100psi gauge needles bend around the peg when you go past 100psi? :evil Which race truck is the plus-sized GT42 twins going into?

bnraond.

Dmax race truck. Building a Dodge will have to wait awhile. Hopefully over next winter that will be my project unless I stumble into a deal sooner.

Thats awesome! I take it that this is the dmax that was in TX for awhile. Will the it run the NHRDA circuit or just local NHRA events? Any pictures of the project?

brandon.

Actually this truck is a standard cab out of MO. The engine build is becoming a PITA but hopefully that gets worked out and we make it to Indy. If not we may try making it to Merchant's event in MI a little later in June. Worse case it will make a few northwest events and if all goes well maybe a trip to Houston in October (maybe without me though because that's hunting season). Everything is stripped out of the truck right now so pictures would be uneventfull. The first step is the roll cage while the motor is getting worked out. Then i'll have to work the fuel and air out. We'll get to see if a Dmax will hold together with 100+psi of boost.

If you make it to Indy or Merchant's, look me up. I'll be at both of them and possibly Houston. I can't wait to see it!

Just to keep the thread on track, the turbo's on a brown truck about 2 hours from here... should be on the truck next week as a single for a little while, perhaps I'll post the results? :)

bnraond.