I Am Tired of Stupidities

djdieseltech

This week (it's Wednesday) I have talked to three customers who told me that Doug a/k/a PSDPlayer made comments like, "DJ doesn't know what he's doing" or "my trucks are faster than DJ's" ...

Well, Doug, your vindication is not important to me but I run a business and I'm tired of your mindless rumors in order to sell product.

Frankly, I wish you would stand up for your actions instead of hiding (battered tuner syndrome) but since you don't, I am challenging you. We were not going to be able to make it to Moroso on the 13th & 14th but I've changed everything around to shut you up. Bring your fastest trucks. I don't have a truck right now but I will have customer trucks there.

I want to give you an opportunity to prove that your trucks are faster than DJ's. I know you choose to run when I come out to play but please, please, accept my challenge.

BTW, I get these calls from customers asking me to fix them cause their not fast :hehe:

DJ :evil

Last edited:
Official Comp D death match in Florida

DJ and DOug, battle of the 6.0 tuners Oct 13th at Moroso. Loser buys beer for the masses???????

LOL LOL LOL

I do remember telling you to take the driveshaft out of your dually and run against my dually. You declined because you needed the truck to tow your trailer. You do have a truck. But if you want to bring customer trucks then bring them. I will bring one. I will even use the Silver Bullet turbo that you claim to be a piece of ****.

Damn, why does Houston and this event fall on the same weekend. We will of course need video footage, timeslips, and first born. LOL

I am very glad to hear that you have accepted. Bring the one fast truck you have to the event and I will bring one of my customers trucks. I know you Miami keyboard racers always have an excuse so let's settle it now, are we doing one race, best out of two ... whatever you want, I'll be there. Please no ... my dog has gonarrhea, I have to water my petunias or it's my weekend to sell girl scout cookies ... no excuses.

Can't wait to see your 12.78 turbo run with everything but the kitchen sink. I ran a 12.32 on a stock turbo with a tune :rockwoot:

Last edited:
All of these posts are fine and dandy, but let's get down to the nitty gritty. DJ name your sources, even the Watergate reporters needed more than "Deep Throte" to verify their story.
Even better is to hear from the source first hand.

Have you all ever thought of renting a stock truck. Run it once at stock form. then DJ you load your tune on it. You can drive it make three passes take the average. Doug you load your tune on it, you can drive it. I say that you can individually drive it so you will both go your hardest. Average those runs. Whoever runs a better time settles the debate. Just a thought.

Otherwise should be a helluva time, have fun.

Great!

It's back to the Ford guys kicking each other in the nuts instead of the Dmax guys.

Things are once again right with the world...

:D

Pete, there's no reason to name anyone. Both Doug and I know it's true. Instead of scrapping it out I want to settle it like gentlmen and Doug has accepted.

I'm open for tuning a stock truck but my opponents' tuning ability leaves alot to be desired so it wouldn't be fair. I'll let him come in with his fastest truck. If he can prove me wrong he can bs all he wants:umno: :hehe: but I don't see it.

djdieseltech said:
I am very glad to hear that you have accepted. Bring the one fast truck you have to the event and I will bring one of my customers trucks. I know you Miami keyboard racers always have an excuse so let's settle it now, are we doing one race, best out of two ... whatever you want, I'll be there. Please no ... my dog has gonarrhea, I have to water my petunias or it's my weekend to sell girl scout cookies ... no excuses.

Can't wait to see your 12.78 turbo run with everything but the kitchen sink. I ran a 12.32 on a stock turbo with a tune :rockwoot:

Everything but the kitchen sink? 190s, Silver Bullet, dry shot.

I seem to remember 2 aprils ago you running a 12.86 when only one of your nitrous stages were running. Right before I helped you rewire all those green wires under your dash to get both stages to come on off of one button. Too bad it blew up. Must have been making "too much" power.

djdieseltech said:
Pete, there's no reason to name anyone. Both Doug and I know it's true. Instead of scrapping it out I want to settle it like gentlmen and Doug has accepted.

I'm open for tuning a stock truck but my opponents' tuning ability leaves alot to be desired so it wouldn't be fair. I'll let him come in with his fastest truck. If he can prove me wrong he can bs all he wants:umno: :hehe: but I don't see it.

I am curious, as I hang out with Doug, and not once have I heard him bad mouth you or your business to anyone. Nonetheless, I am glad you both are gentlemen, and I am much more excited to see you run the track than watch your crazy a**es scrap it out. Should be interesting to see what each of you have up your sleeve, and see it settled once and for all...or at least until the next event.

I remember that day in Moroso. You didn't know where the wires were to be connected. I told you and you did help me to connect them. I don't have any issues with you I just wish you would bad mouth someone else or stand up for your remarks. Everytime I talk to someone who has talked to you it's the same story. I don't think 50 strangers are all lying. And, you know the truck didn't blow, the turbo impellet went into the firewall. You can't break anything if you don't run and it really doesn't matter anyway cause you can't match my time 11.82 @116.8mph. I'm not asking you to either. You run the best you can, Son.

I'm glad you accepted and I will see you there. Again, no excuses :redx: I'm just thankful that you accepted. :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited:
its funny you talk about Doug talking trash..but you make post in a public forum to air dirty laundry..you didn't have a problem with him the last time that you saw him at Moroso..you acted like he was your BFF..Oh I guess that alcohol huh? I am sure that all of your '50' people didn't tell you this after that day did they? No. On the computer everyone is a badass..in person they are a teddy bear. I know I will be flamed for not being able to make it to Moroso..I have a previous engagement..I know I know it will be the same tired MIAlMI keyboard racers..blah blah blah..If I remember isn't that where you are from and what type of thread is this? EXACTLY.. Like Doug said..you have a dually..he has a dually..race them..

i don't have a problem with you DJ..I was thankful that you helped me @ Moroso..trying to get that solenoid to work..Thank you again for that.

But its the same tired story..DJ said DOUG said..Y'all make 6.0's Fast..thats all that matters.

I am done..flame away.

Adam, it's not funny. Doug talks behind my back on phone conversations with customers. There really should not be any reason to bring me up at all. I hear of it and respond. I don't hide behind private messages because I can back up what I say.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is what happened when I met you at Moroso. Obviously it didn't work cause being nice doesn't help.

As to the computer everybody is a bad ass. I'm not a bad ass at the computer at all, I am a bad ass at the track. If you can't make it to Moroso, so be it, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Yes, I grew up in Miami but Miami is a cesspool. Per my dually, I have a 2005 F350 4x4 completely stock for towing my 23,000 lbs. That's all it's for. We can arrange to have him race his dually against a dually the same as his if that is a problem. Not a problem for me.

Dj
I can't let you talk about Miami the way you do.

i remember we had a race back in april but i could not make it.
do you still want to race me?

I will be straight toward Moroso will let me do one pass and kick me out.
so you only get to line up with me for one race
let me know

:evil
djdieseltech said:
Adam, it's not funny. Doug talks behind my back on phone conversations with customers. There really should not be any reason to bring me up at all. I hear of it and respond. I don't hide behind private messages because I can back up what I say.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, which is what happened when I met you at Moroso. Obviously it didn't work cause being nice doesn't help.

As to the computer everybody is a bad ass. I'm not a bad ass at the computer at all, I am a bad ass at the track. If you can't make it to Moroso, so be it, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Yes, I grew up in Miami but Miami is a cesspool. Per my dually, I have a 2005 F350 4x4 completely stock for towing my 23,000 lbs. That's all it's for. We can arrange to have him race his dually against a dually the same as his if that is a problem. Not a problem for me.

W1cked, I would love to race you. Unfortunately my truck is down right now but I have already started working on it.

As far as the race in April, I was there. I broke but you weren't there. Bear with me, like i beared with you. I will get my truck back together and we will race.

Miami, I grew up in Miami since I was 8 years-old so I can say whatever I want. Everything is I got, I got, I'm gonna do but when the time comes ....

Hope you are planning to go to Moroso. I'd like to see your truck run.