I Am Tired of Stupidities

djdieseltech said:
W1cked, I would love to race you. Unfortunately my truck is down right now but I have already started working on it.

As far as the race in April, I was there. I broke but you weren't there. Bear with me, like i beared with you. I will get my truck back together and we will race.

Miami, I grew up in Miami since I was 8 years-old so I can say whatever I want. Everything is I got, I got, I'm gonna do but when the time comes ....

Hope you are planning to go to Moroso. I'd like to see your truck run.

DJ :evil

Dj
Of course i will bare with it man. Its all good.
I will probably only show up on Sunday for the heads up.
Hope to see you there.
W1cked

You guys will have to call Timmay or me while we are in Texas and we'll announce who won!

djdieseltech said:
Doug talks behind my back on phone conversations with customers.

I am NOT vendor bashing here but I have had dealings with several other vendors (not Doug BTW) and several companies who are not CompD vendors and they basically talk pretty bad about you too.

I don't know you or Viv or even Doug, nor have I ever done business with any of you guys, just what others in the business have told me when I inquired about your 6.0L tuning.

Sorry, maybe your so good everyone else dislikes you....:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

That doesn't surprise me. Getting opinions from a vendor on another vendor :badidea: I could not imagine that you would be talking to another vendor about tuning and they don't offer our files :doh:

Maybe we are a different breed but we don't need to bad mouth others, even when the customer is ripping the competitor apart. We're willing to prove ourselves and have more than once made it publicly known. This is the first time someone has actually agreed and we're ecstatic :woohoo: More to come LOL

DJ :evil:

Last edited:
EMcBride said:
You guys will have to call Timmay or me while we are in Texas and we'll announce who won!

Too bad we won't have a Timmay cam :pop: :pop: We'll let you know

They have internet in the tower, there will be a TIMMAY cam!

This will have to be an even match. What truck configuration are we running? I will bring a crew cab short bed single rear wheel 4x4. I will also bring a crew cab short bed single rear wheel 4x2. Im not going to run a daily driver vs a stripped down trailer queen.

DJ
You have called Doug out on more than one occasion,but what are you going to do if YOUR guys get smoked?

I don't see how it's fair to call someone out and have someone else do the running.

Why don't you just run Doug with YOUR dually and see what's up.

David, I'll be driving. Thank you for your concern. Should I insist now that Doug drive also so someone else doesn't do the running? Through your eyes I can see what drag racing has become. What ever happened to race what you brung and hope you brung enough? You're beginning to sound like a keyboard racer. You ever live in Miami?

My dually is my tow vehicle, not my race vehicle. That is why I have two trucks. One to race and one to tow. I can have a truck there like Dougs if that is his wish. I will drive it and he will drive his.

We have never met so you don't know me but I won't get smoked. Again, thank you for your concern.

PSDPlayer said:
This will have to be an even match. What truck configuration are we running? I will bring a crew cab short bed single rear wheel 4x4. I will also bring a crew cab short bed single rear wheel 4x2. Im not going to run a daily driver vs a stripped down trailer queen.

This is what I love about you guys down there. There is always a but. BTW, what you are referring to as a stripped down trailer queen is a full-bodied truck 6,360 lbs. which I drive on the street whenever I please and even pull my backhoe for fun.

I really don't care what you bring. If you bring a Volkswagen with a diesel engine, I'll still race you. You young guys have a habit of saying I want to race and then come up with all kinds of excuses.

I would never expect you to race my truck, that would not be fair since you will never match the numbers on that truck. To ease your mind, they are regular 4x4 trucks that people drive on the street daily. The trucks you're bringing have been modified way more. Do you see me worried or questioning you? My trailer queen is way out of your reach and by the time I get done with it, you might as well bring a Volkswagen with a diesel engine, if you want to race.

DJ
I'm far from a KEYBOARD racer...and I'm from North Carolina not Miami:hehe:

I'm at the track most weekends and have been more than willing to run anyone whether I get smoked or not.

Race on.

Good. That was the impression I had of you. I'm glad you confirmed it :tree:

So, Doug are you driving too?

djdieseltech said:
This week (it's Wednesday) I have talked to three customers who told me that Doug a/k/a PSDPlayer made comments like, "DJ doesn't know what he's doing" or "my trucks are faster than DJ's" ...

Well, Doug, your vindication is not important to me but I run a business and I'm tired of your mindless rumors in order to sell product.

Frankly, I wish you would stand up for your actions instead of hiding (battered tuner syndrome) but since you don't, I am challenging you. We were not going to be able to make it to Moroso on the 13th & 14th but I've changed everything around to shut you up. Bring your fastest trucks. I don't have a truck right now but I will have customer trucks there.

I want to give you an opportunity to prove that your trucks are faster than DJ's. I know you choose to run when I come out to play but please, please, accept my challenge.

BTW, I get these calls from customers asking me to fix them cause their not fast :hehe:

did you REALLY have to make it the 13th and 14th? i mean seriously..... :bang :bang :bang :doh:

:pop: This is funny.......is it just me or does it seem like thid dj guy is the wade of the ford realm?? LOL

dj need help on your truck for oct. parts or labor? call me i have a junk truck out back what trans do you have and rear end? going to salt springs this weekend. i'm in altamonte sp about 50 miles away

Good Morning,

I don't know Wade, so I would not be able to list for you any similarities or differences but i do know DJ. He is honest, hardworking, decent, cares about people and their trucks, trys to help everyone and gets very excited when a Ford is running well. However, he doesn't tolerate bs. He believes you prove it first and then promote it, unlike many. He loathes vendors who jip their customers.

There is a post above where a gentleman asked another vendor(s) about DJ's tunes and did not get a good report. If you asked DJ about another vendors tunes he would just say he didn't know, even though he has ridden in trucks with tunes from other vendors in order to determine what was wrong with the truck, per the customers request, because they were not getting answers from the vendor.

Through the years, I've seen many times where his brain has been picked and picked and picked by those who want to make a fast Ford. Then they turn around and want to go faster than him. It upsets me but he just shrugs it off cause he knows they still won't beat him. :kick: Being humble is not one of his personality traits but he is willing to stand up for his convictions. Anyone who has any doubt as to his resolve, please join us at Moroso on the 13th & 14th. :tree:

Thanks,
Vivian

Ramtd02 said:
:pop: This is funny.......is it just me or does it seem like thid dj guy is the wade of the ford realm?? LOL

Ummm, no not even close. DJ is just the Comp diesel official Cuban Representitive.

He is the little wolverine with a 6.0/ :ft:

klincoln said:
dj need help on your truck for oct. parts or labor? call me i have a junk truck out back what trans do you have and rear end? going to salt springs this weekend. i'm in altamonte sp about 50 miles away

He's travelling today. I won't be able to speak with him until later but I'll tell him and he will call you. :thankyou2:

Vivian

Damn, DJ's Cuban? I thought he was Canadian? Viv, did you know about this?

McRat said:
Great!

It's back to the Ford guys kicking each other in the nuts instead of the Dmax guys.

Things are once again right with the world...

:D

Too Funny...