I Am Tired of Stupidities

Jess if u let me borrow your f150 i will drag race u in the mud. Let me get my bronco finshed up i will come mud race u at spikers bubbas or river ranch u call it.

did i forget to mention i am only doing this for 1 millon dollars. Opps just kidding i aint racing for money that forsure this little 2.9 5 speed 4x4 bronco 2 has to much torque i cant keep the driveshafts in her:blahblah1: :hehe:

djdieseltech said:
Hi,

Sorry I haven't been able to get on today. Been a little bit busy. Mike, you are one of the best drivers that I have seen in a long, long time and you have a very fast truck. Saturday, you came in first place in Pro 1. Dodge guys, sorry ... a Ford won first place :rockwoot: Sunday, you came in first place again. Sorry again Dodge guys. :woohoo: That is impressive in itself. You know we're building two truck and we're going to need a good driver. :tree:

PSDPlayer, you have one ugly white pimpled axx LOL Can we stop this bickering on the internet please. This year is pretty much over but none of us are planning to die. God Willing. Drag racing is a very simple sport. Today you win, tomorrow you lose. We can leave it at that and get some beers.

BTW, for the last 20 something years I have been running at Moroso and Hollywood Speedway Park. I have to thank Randy, Chris and Robin for putting on the best event for diesel trucks that Moroso has ever had.

DJ :evil

I only dropped my pants to joke around. If I remember the 2x4 comment was interpreted incorrectly. You were going to smack me because I was bigger, not better. This is beginning to get out of hand. I think we both agreed that we do this for fun, but its still a business. Customers come to us to help them go faster. We both have different ways to do it. Hell some of our previous customers even go elsewhere and put in a cummins.

The internet stuff ain't helping anything. I'm done. As of right now I read a thread about a powerstroke in the 10s. Lets see if we can get more in there. Good luck to you next year in your quest.

Big thanks to Randy and Chris and Robin and all the NHRDA supporters.

WAO, Correct me if Im wrong but didnt DJ run 11.82 with a stock injectored, stock turbo truck. I believe that would be the fastest. And by the way. bigger injectors add more fuel, So does a wet kit so basically it is the same thing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blk350on20s said:
WAO, Correct me if Im wrong but didnt DJ run 11.82 with a stock injectored, stock turbo truck. I believe that would be the fastest. And by the way. bigger injectors add more fuel, So does a wet kit so basically it is the same thing so STF up and quit your *****in!!
I think when DJ ran the 11.82 he had 250cc injectors.

PSDPlayer said:
I only dropped my pants to joke around. If I remember the 2x4 comment was interpreted incorrectly. You were going to smack me because I was bigger, not better. This is beginning to get out of hand. I think we both agreed that we do this for fun, but its still a business. Customers come to us to help them go faster. We both have different ways to do it. Hell some of our previous customers even go elsewhere and put in a cummins.

The internet stuff ain't helping anything. I'm done. As of right now I read a thread about a powerstroke in the 10s. Lets see if we can get more in there. Good luck to you next year in your quest.

Big thanks to Randy and Chris and Robin and all the NHRDA supporters.

You know what Doug? I agree 100%. All this bickering has got to stop. One thing the Dodge guys have on us is very simple. They talk to each other and tell each other what they are doing. That is why they are going so fast, among other things.

**** 10's - let's go for the 9's :woohoo:

DJ :evil

Blk350on20s said:
WAO, Correct me if Im wrong but didnt DJ run 11.82 with a stock injectored, stock turbo truck. I believe that would be the fastest. And by the way. bigger injectors add more fuel, So does a wet kit so basically it is the same thing so STF up and quit your *****in!!

ehh, a little bit off there. We went 12.32 on a stock turbo, stock injectors and a sh#t load of nitrous. We went 11.82 on that white boy's injectors. What's his name? Oh yeah, Casserly. Unfortunately, my 60 ft. was 2.0.

Mike on the otherhand has a very fast truck and he's a very good driver.
I don't think he's crying. He's just upset cause his truck let him down but that saved his engine. Hot lapping these trucks doesn't work well. Mike doesn't have a wet kit. He has a program and a dry Zex kit. Not even an NX.

DJ

Blk350on20s said:
WAO, Correct me if Im wrong but didnt DJ run 11.82 with a stock injectored, stock turbo truck. I believe that would be the fastest. And by the way. bigger injectors add more fuel, So does a wet kit so basically it is the same!!

1st of all you have no right to talk to me like that, you dont know me! 2nd you shouldnt be talkin about something you have no clue about. For your concern and anyone elses I WAO Racing have a completely stock truck with exhaust, tuner, and dry shot nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited a few post. Lets keep it civil guys. We have fun trucks, and the race track is where we prove ourselves, not here.

DJ, dont forget the Cummins crowd can purchase the biggest badest injectors for 1/3rd the money as a ford. Life isnt always fair, but oh well.