I Am Tired of Stupidities

WAO Racing said:
Now, that i have let them have a little confidence are any of yall ready to lock in. And third , I am now THE FASTEST STOCK INJECTOR/ TURBOED
6.0L in FLORIDA and SC
. Hmmm....maybe i'll start going state to state leaving behind a trade mark. Well since i had almost a 9hr ride its time for me to get some sleep. Oh bye the way, as for PRO 1 I had that on lock down for SAT and SUN. I'd like to thank you yall for my small fortune it was fun.
WAO Racing(Mike) After reading this comment I don't see how you can be the fastest 6.0 with STOCK INJECTORS,AND STOCK TURBO ON JUST TUNE ONLY..Everybody that was there both days witnessed your truck run 13.80's to 14.00's on #2 and never once saw a 12 sec pass on spray..On that same track you ran... I ran a 13.48-13.51-13.52...With a 4x4,srw,f350,crewcab STOCK INJECTORS AND STOCK TURBO..

Last edited:
Im gonna put a 500shot of nitrous on my gasser, and beat Doug...may not make more than one run, so i better make sure i run him first...but at least i can brag how fast it was when it ran.

Cant blame the Doug for bringing a truck that was meant to do it over and over again. Easy to make unreliable power.

Well done guys...and glad to see DJ and Doug both are being stand-up about it and starting over...both sound very professional again now that the bickering is over. IT should help you both out.

Last edited:
WAO Racing said:
I dont care about what parts were called what or who you got them from and most of all who tuned the thing. If thats what you had to do to beat a stock truck thats your business. It's for damn sure that i'm not affriad of racing it. Hell I'd be embaraced of myself if i called my self a tuner and had to have all them parts to out run a stock truck.

Tell ya what. Ill turn off the bottle in the King Ranch and you turn off the bottle in your truck. Let run them again and lets see what happens?

I dont care if you win by an inch or a mile...winnings winning

62e54b22.jpg

I'm glad to hear that DJ and Doug have settled up, now if there is any more crap talking to take place, do it at the track and video the results. Then have a beer afterwards :rockwoot:

No excuses!

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
WAO Racing(Mike) After reading this comment I don't see how you can be the fastest 6.0 with STOCK INJECTORS,AND STOCK TURBO ON JUST TUNE ONLY..Everybody that was there both days witnessed your truck run 13.80's to 14.00's on #2 and never once saw a 12 sec pass on spray..On that same track you ran... I ran a 13.48-13.51-13.52...With a 4x4,srw,f350,crewcab STOCK INJECTORS AND STOCK TURBO..

Well it was bracket racing wasnt? If you were so fast you should of showed up.There wasnt another stock INJECTOR AND TURBOED truck there that wanted to do anything so to me i claimed my small fortune and title. I traveled 9hrs one way to run you and after we were on our way you said you cant come. So i dont want to hear anything out your mouth about what i did or ran. If you got problem with that then lock in 1,000 and well race. Like i said before we dont run for FREE around our neck of the woods. :owned:

Dalpilot said:
Alright, it looks like its turning into a WAO racing VS Doug thread. Lets end this BS so I do not have to.

Its not just me against doug. I have a stock injector stock turbo truck .
THIS IS COMPETITION DIESEL isnt Where's my competition at? Thats all i am trying to find out. I have no problem with any one here. Somebody wants to make smart remark they better be able to back it up. Thats all i ask for. We arent just some internet racers.

WAO Racing said:
Well it was bracket racing wasnt? If you were so fast you should of showed up.There wasnt another stock INJECTOR AND TURBOED truck there that wanted to do anything so to me i claimed my small fortune and title. I traveled 9hrs one way to run you and after we were on our way you said you cant come. So i dont want to hear anything out your mouth about what i did or ran. If you got problem with that then lock in 1,000 and well race. Like i said before we dont run for FREE around our neck of the woods. :owned:

"Article 3 section 4

Use of the Word "owned"(or any stupid gamer variation thereof)' the "Owned Smiley", or any picture that depicts "Ownage" in an attempt to describe your own post, is cause for immediate humiliation by your Comp d counterparts.

"But Timbeaux, when can I use the "owned?"

Glad you asked. You should only use the word, icon or pictures if you are describing another member's post.

Saying that you own someone while making an attempt to own them is like shoplifting. You cant own it, till you pay for it. In other words, if your post is not dubbed "ownage worthy" by another member, then it certainly isnt. Go pat yourself on the back elsewhere"

:rules: LOL

Can i make a claim to be the fastest, but only race if someone will agree to a million dollar bet? If no one is willing to bet, does that make my claim true?

WAO Racing said:
I don't have to give you or your slow truck no excuses..I had an accident and I could'nt make it....And I feel very sorry for you that after a 9hr drive you got such a bad whooping from my buddy Emilio from Miami...But I'll meet you in Gainesville so that you can take with you another Miami whooping and Let's talk about some real racing money not beer money....(Sky's the Limit)Call it and it will be covered...:owned:

PSDPlayer said:
Tell ya what. Ill turn off the bottle in the King Ranch and you turn off the bottle in your truck. Let run them again and lets see what happens?

No i'll tell you what: dont come on here trying to work on my truck. I never once said anything about your 2 stages of gas on the King Ranch.

WAO RACING I want to specify this to you clearly.. I am answering your call out under WAO RACING I do not want Dj's name to get into this race under any circumstance...(DJ and his family are family to us)I WANT YOU LETS SET IT UP...

WAO Racing said:
Its not just me against doug. I have a stock injector stock turbo truck .

Congrats, me too.

WAO Racing said:
THIS IS COMPETITION DIESEL isnt Where's my competition at? Thats all i am trying to find out. I have no problem with any one here. Somebody wants to make smart remark they better be able to back it up. Thats all i ask for. We arent just some internet racers

You want to know where your competition is at, yet you don't want to say what your running without NOS? LIke I said congrats, great times from you both. Switch to Decaf, and settle a bit, its just the internet.

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
WAO RACING I want to specify this to you clearly.. I am answering your call out under WAO RACING I do not want Dj's name to get into this race under any circumstance...(DJ and his family are family to us)I WANT YOU LETS SET IT UP...

Lets get it on!!!

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: This is good stuff. Its about time something exciting happened.

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been able to get on today. Been a little bit busy. Mike, you are one of the best drivers that I have seen in a long, long time and you have a very fast truck. Saturday, you came in first place in Pro 1. Dodge guys, sorry ... a Ford won first place :rockwoot: Sunday, you came in first place again. Sorry again Dodge guys. :woohoo: That is impressive in itself. You know we're building two truck and we're going to need a good driver. :tree:

PSDPlayer, you have one ugly white pimpled axx LOL Can we stop this bickering on the internet please. This year is pretty much over but none of us are planning to die. God Willing. Drag racing is a very simple sport. Today you win, tomorrow you lose. We can leave it at that and get some beers.

BTW, for the last 20 something years I have been running at Moroso and Hollywood Speedway Park. I have to thank Randy, Chris and Robin for putting on the best event for diesel trucks that Moroso has ever had.

DJ :evil

Another grudge match how sweet. I wanna play Jess@Farmboyfab i will out run your little gas job truck. I dont care how much spary u have or what size tires u have. i will do this on a 30 inch lift with some monster tractors tires. Fuel only for me. is this a race ??:wrong:

All I see right now is that WAO lost a fair race and is whining about it now.
Congrats on the wins over the weekend...but why cry about this loss?
You had a loss...take it like a man and move on to the next race..don't walk around with your chest all puffed out calling everyone out....it's rather childish.

Congrats to Doug for winning this round. Something tells me there will be more rounds at some point.

duramaxin14 said:
Another grudge match how sweet. I wanna play Jess@Farmboyfab i will out run your little gas job truck. I dont care how much spary u have or what size tires u have. i will do this on a 30 inch lift with some monster tractors tires. Fuel only for me. is this a race ??:wrong:

BRING IT AWWWNNNN :hehe: *nx*

Seriously....when are you guys gonna add a little difficulty??? Lets drag race...through the mud!!! LOL

Back