I Am Tired of Stupidities

HD_F250 said:
Wow, from the sounds of it Doug brought a dang race truck. I heard the truck had a built motor, injectors, turbo, nitrous, and God knows what else…sounds like it had everything except the kitchen sink, and it might have had that in the back seat.

DJ brought an extended cab truck that’s pulling 12.58 in the ¼ mile with just nitrous and a tune. It might have blown up, but if he did get the jump he would have won if it weren’t for limp mode.

I might see it different then some people on here, but how I see it is that WAO had been running all weekend winning the Pro 1 events and his truck finally gave out. If it wouldn’t have given out he would have beaten a truck that had him WAY outmatched.

Hat’s off to WAO and DJ! That’s just awesome to bring down a basically stock truck and compete against something that’s got all of those mods on it…

:bang

a loss is a loss..Doug said what he was bring and Dj brought and equally matched 1/4 time wise truck..yes it has less mods..but the times were close even so.

Vivian, not that it matters, DJ DID say because 'Doug was slightly better' he said that to me on the phone. I am not making anything up..its really irrevelant to anything at hand but it was not me just adding stuff to the conversation.

Then he yelled..where is my beer...hey someone get me a beer..LOL

ALL in all everything is settled all is well..I am happy to hear that these two are starting over with a clean slate..thats a stand up for both of them.

Congrats to all who participated.

WAO if I misinformed I apologize..I was trying to type it as it was being told. Sorry. Also sorry for you run of bad luck..I am not being sarcastic. It would have been a very very good race..seeing the times that you both run. Congrats.

And here it begins. Now I brought the race truck and everyone had to battle it with stuff they just bought from the dealer. If you don't want to put injectors in a truck then run a wet shot. I personally dont care. I was told to come to Moroso to run DJ and I did. I was told to bring the kitchen sink truck and I did.

I wasn’t trying to stir the pot any, I like both guys and both guys have helped me out in the past and I’ve run both of their tunes and they both make good tunes. I just think it’s very impressive that Doug brought out a truck with all those modifications and the other truck that was very lightly modified was so close that it was pretty much a toss up on who got the jump coming off the line.

Congratulations to Doug on winning the race and congratulations to WAO for running times VERY close to a truck that was way out of your league (modifications wise).

LOL I had a great weekend. Chris will post up results in the events thread. Doug did win. Congratulations. It's over and we can share more beers in the future.

Adam, she asked me and I told her I really don't remember what I said. I don't remember asking for the beer either :Cheer:

DJ :evil

Glad you guys had a good time. Lets not look for loopholes here. Doug won, DJ kissed his ass, (WTF were you thinking Domingo, LOL LOL), the score was settled, the two of them are happy. Like I have said before, I have run both of their tunes. I would say they are within a 100th of each other. I'm just glad we can all get along. I am going to start tuning soon, just so I can talk Chit about both of them. LOL LOL

MOMBENZ said:
I almost forgot. Congratulations to Tony from Tints N More. He ran a F350 4x2 Dually with a best time of 13.9 on a tune, fuel system and nitrous.

Thanks,
Vivian

That thing moved out. I raced him once and thought I had him. Next thing I know he flew passed me. I have a picture will post up.

Good job Tony
100_04861.JPG

Last edited:
PSDPlayer said:
And here it begins. Now I brought the race truck and everyone had to battle it with stuff they just bought from the dealer. If you don't want to put injectors in a truck then run a wet shot. I personally dont care. I was told to come to Moroso to run DJ and I did. I was told to bring the kitchen sink truck and I did.

First of all, WAO Racing never complained once about what you brought. Sh!t we were kinda disappointed nobody wanted to put alittle friendly $$$ on the line. It does cost to race and we like to gamble to try to help pay for it win or lose.
The battle between you and DJ are over, yall did get lucky and won its over.

Now for #2 Anything that is typed or said from any WAO Racer has nothing to do with DJ. We speak for ourselves. We are capable of fighting our own battles.

Congrats... WAO Racing (Mike) and DJ for your great sportsmanship
That's what racing is all about.....
We had a great time!

Yami & Tony

Mooring Product said:
:clap: Congrats on your winnings in Pro 1. As for the race you lost. Take it like a man and move on.

Now for your smart a$$ remark.
HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO RACE ME WITH?

Thats what I thought! So keep the trap closed, your making FL get hotter.

On the other hand take your DADDY's (DOUG) advice "if you dont want injectors put in your truck get a wet shot."

We have yet to see another truck stock like me as fast, so make me a believer that i dont have some mystical power tune.
NOW BRING IT!

tintsnmore said:
Congrats... WAO Racing (Mike) and DJ for your great sportsmanship
That's what racing is all about.....
We had a great time!

Yami & Tony

Thanks we all enjoyed it. I cant wait for the next adventure.

WAO Racing said:
First of all, WAO Racing never complained once about what you brought. Sh!t we were kinda disappointed nobody wanted to put alittle friendly $$$ on the line. It does cost to race and we like to gamble to try to help pay for it win or lose.
The battle between you and DJ are over, yall did get lucky and won its over.

Now for #2 Anything that is typed or said from any WAO Racer has nothing to do with DJ. We speak for ourselves. We are capable of fighting our own battles.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to HD F-250 telling me i brought a race truck to the track. As for getting lucky, there was nothing lucky about us running that time. The previous best was a 12.57. We changed housings on the turbo and it went faster. Plain and simple. The same jet has been in the nitrous line for the past few months.

The injectors were purchased at a time when 190s and 250s were the only thing being built. We went with 190s. Since the day we put those injectors in everyone has run there ****ing mouth about how injectors don't work and we should be running a wet shot. Thats not what the customer wanted.

The truck tried a wet shot and water meth. It needed 4 new pistons. Off came the wet shot. Off came the water meth. As for the Bank's intercooler. Since this truck works everyday, the stock cooler was ditched to keep it from being stranded if the factory plastic piece popped. It even has a fluidampr.

The stock turbo did not provide the power we wanted. So the truck experimented with modified stock turbos. After they kept exploding, we abanboned that. I spoke with industrial injection about a silver bullet. They sent it. We put it on. The exhaust housing was too big to spool down low. Swapped housings.

So as the truck sits. It has injectors that aren't worth it. It has a turbo that has been called junk. It has a crank dampner that is supposed to kill low pressure gear sets. It has an intercooler that is supposed to be a piece of **** compared to the spearco. And it is tuned by someone that supposedly doesn't know what they are doing. Pretty god damned impressive to me.

Doug, ya done good. I don't care if it was equipped with a TCB, ya done good. Dj agrees, you guys acted like men, and settled your differences and that is what I figured was gonna happen. If it were DJ I would be congratulating him the same way. You guys are making the 6.0 look pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Dalpilot said:
Doug, ya done good. I don't care if it was equipped with a TCB, ya done good. Dj agrees, you guys acted like men, and settled your differences and that is what I figured was gonna happen. If it were DJ I would be congratulating him the same way. You guys are making the 6.0 look pretty good. Keep up the good work.

I agree 100%

It was a good race between doug and dj. Doug i thought all the stuff between u and Dj was over. If so why are u still bringing up about your tunning being junk and your sps66 being junk. Its done in over with man quit bringing it up. Just my 0.2

SAK said:
WAO what does ur truck run #2 only???

As of now, i am not posting what the truck will run, we
grudge race(match race) the truck. PLEASE dont take it personal.

PSDPlayer said:
I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to HD F-250 telling me i brought a race truck to the track. As for getting lucky, there was nothing lucky about us running that time. The previous best was a 12.57. We changed housings on the turbo and it went faster. Plain and simple. The same jet has been in the nitrous line for the past few months.

The injectors were purchased at a time when 190s and 250s were the only thing being built. We went with 190s. Since the day we put those injectors in everyone has run there ****ing mouth about how injectors don't work and we should be running a wet shot. Thats not what the customer wanted.

The truck tried a wet shot and water meth. It needed 4 new pistons. Off came the wet shot. Off came the water meth. As for the Bank's intercooler. Since this truck works everyday, the stock cooler was ditched to keep it from being stranded if the factory plastic piece popped. It even has a fluidampr.

The stock turbo did not provide the power we wanted. So the truck experimented with modified stock turbos. After they kept exploding, we abanboned that. I spoke with industrial injection about a silver bullet. They sent it. We put it on. The exhaust housing was too big to spool down low. Swapped housings.

So as the truck sits. It has injectors that aren't worth it. It has a turbo that has been called junk. It has a crank dampner that is supposed to kill low pressure gear sets. It has an intercooler that is supposed to be a piece of **** compared to the spearco. And it is tuned by someone that supposedly doesn't know what they are doing. Pretty god damned impressive to me.

I dont care about what parts were called what or who you got them from and most of all who tuned the thing. If thats what you had to do to beat a stock truck thats your business. It's for damn sure that i'm not affriad of racing it. Hell I'd be embaraced of myself if i called my self a tuner and had to have all them parts to out run a stock truck.

WAO Racing said:
[/B]

Now for your smart a$$ remark.
HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO RACE ME WITH?

Thats what I thought! So keep the trap closed, your making FL get hotter.

On the other hand take your DADDY's (DOUG) advice "if you dont want injectors put in your truck get a wet shot."

We have yet to see another truck stock like me as fast, so make me a believer that i dont have some mystical power tune.
NOW BRING IT!

:hehe:

Alright, it looks like its turning into a WAO racing VS Doug thread. Lets end this BS so I do not have to.

Back