Ideas

Listen to Tyler. He knows what he's talking about.

Some of yall need to quit building fantasy trucks and help the girl build what she wants, not drop $10k on a 350 hp truck. That or go back to CF and DB.

gauges priority number one
fass, priority number two
valve body, priority number three.

after that:
edge juice w/attitude
BHAF
4'' exhaust

thats PLENTY for a fun, reliable daily driver

Okay, thanks for the input yall. I am gonna have some research and budgeting to do lol :D

I would just get something like a raptor 150 for the money..... and a comp or quad and if you want to stick with the stock turbo I would go with some 80-100hp injectors, If you want more charger go with a 62/71 and some 150's..... that was the best all around running setup I ever had, with of course a little added lag

stock charger and 80's with an edge comp was an awesome combo too!

of course a good convertor and valve body if you can swing it

All I know, is that i know jackchit about Cummins and what is good with em etc. So i am all ears lol

gauges priority number one
fass, priority number two
valve body, priority number three.

after that:
edge juice w/attitude
BHAF
4'' exhaust

thats PLENTY for a fun, reliable daily driver
Really? Gauges then a Juice with Attitude?

Unless you upgrade the stock trans anything past an EZ is gonna fry the converter.

Of course gauges first, but you could then buy a drag comp used (don't tap the wire so it'll be an Edge EZ that you can turn on and off from the cab), upgrade exhaust to whatever 4" you chose, and maybe a BHAF. That should last with the stock trans for a while.

Then when you save up to build the trans, tap the pump wire with the comp, get an after market lift pump, upgrade to a 62mm turbo and a good set of injectors, and you'll have a 500rwhp daily driver pretty easy for not much $$$. Other than the trans build is a lot of $$$....

haha, well its good that you made youself feel better at someone elses expense LOL

I need some ideas and help with what I should be putting on a 98 24V? Nothing too extreme, program, intake, exhaust, not sure what else? Throw em out there guys, I'm open to anything!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Hey, here is what you do. Just drive it. Don't do anything until you've put some miles on your truck and bonded with it. Then check back. I have a great formula I would be willing to share with you because you joined the football league. :)