Ideas

Updating your F/B page should be first, then work on the 12V......just giving you static, welcome aboard to the dinosaur trucks we all love.

Jim

blah.jpg

i'll try man, but i need tact? really? ^^^^^^^^^ that doesn't seem appropriate for a diesel enthusiast forum, maybe myspace.com and pink and pony land

i get on here to kill time
I don't care why you are here... Most of us are here to learn, help and harass our buddies.

blah.jpg

i'll try man, but i need tact? really? ^^^^^^^^^ that doesn't seem appropriate for a diesel enthusiast forum, maybe myspace.com and pink and pony land
Maybe you need to find a new way to kill time if you don't like the way things are here. She's been here longer, and I'm betting she'll be here long after you are gone. And she's had that same signature since I joined...

I don't care why you are here... Most of us are here to learn, help and harass our buddies.

Maybe you need to find a new way to kill time if you don't like the way things are here. She's been here longer, and I'm betting she'll be here long after you are gone. And she's had that same signature since I joined...

are you the boyfriend?

Nope. I don't even know her name. Plus I'm very happily married to a great girl.

I do know that she's been here for years, and people like her. You've been here a few weeks and you won't be making any friends with this attitude.

I already have...

I like your avatar picture

Thanks!LOL

I don't pick my avatars. One of the mods (usually Phil or Billy) takes care of that for me. At least this one didn't get me PMs, phone calls, or texts requesting I change it...

blah.jpg

i'll t]ry man, but i need tact? really? ^^^^^^^^^ that doesn't seem appropriate for a diesel enthusiast forum, maybe myspace.com and pink and pony land

And who are you to tell us what is and isn't appropriate for this website? Trust me megadumbass, you ain't seen **** yet if you think that's inappropriate.

And who are you to tell us what is and isn't appropriate for this website? Trust me megadumbass, you ain't seen **** yet if you think that's inappropriate.

i love that! megadumbass, that is my new favorite!

EDIT: you might be onto something with that, it isn't even on urban dictionary yet!

how do i change my name to that? I think that is pretty catchy. are you a mod? can you do that for me?

bout backing up ladies.... they get enough help in our gender biased family court system

Last edited:
how do i change my name to that? I think that is pretty catchy. are you a mod? can you do that for me?

bout backing up ladies.... the get enough help in our gender biased family court system
I'm sure that anyone with an orange name would be happy to help...

Thanks!LOL

I don't pick my avatars. One of the mods (usually Phil or Billy) takes care of that for me. At least this one didn't get me PMs, phone calls, or texts requesting I change it...

Must be some good stuff to give you pms....