Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

I'd like to thank NX for sponsoring me and hooking me up with some pretty sweet stuff. Great to talk with you on the phone Matt.
Also thanks Kyle for selling your stupid truck and making me call them. (I'm still bitter)

:cheer:
171138_1833219916601_1423500056_32057100_1726410_o.jpg

170885_1833218396563_1423500056_32057099_3579061_o.jpg

I'd like to thank NX for sponsoring me and hooking me up with some pretty sweet stuff. Great to talk with you on the phone Matt.
Also thanks Kyle for selling your stupid truck and making me call them. (I'm still bitter)

Listen here. If that truck wouldn't have sold, you would not have a sponsorship from NX. You're welcome :)

Hey lavon i tried to send ya a pm but your box is full if ya can get back at me

It's a B&M pan.
Glad to see some progress Chase but damn spring isnt to far away....
Tell me about it Josh. It is tough to keep interest when I am 3+ hours away and it snows every day. I can't wait for racing season, still have a ton to do though...

You might want to check the clearance on that FP before you stab the trans. I got one a couple months ago that was way off, I had to uninstall the trans again, and wait for another FP. Your looking for the clearance from the tq converter to the FP.

yea check that flexplate for sure. I installed one, didn't know it was pushing the TC into the pump til it was too late.

I've installed quite a few of those plates and have yet to have one that doesn't clearance out perfectly.

Progress is moving along, waiting on a few big items to show up, then it'll be game on to get this thing to the track.

Lavon

Looking forward to lining up next to you Chase. You gonna be ready for Edgewater April 29?

Yes I will, if all goes well. I am taking off work the 13th to the 20th and we are hoping to get it done enough to make a pass. It all depends if I get the new fuel setup before then. I haven't heard anything about when I should get it yet.