Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

updates? Im guessing it is still a vp or did yall go to a p pump I noticed you were selling the pump that was on it when you started the build and also the redline box?

Were waiting on a few big parts to show that are about 4weeks behind schedule... other then that were gauges and wiring away from making passes.

Lavon

Supposed to be mikes latest and greatest stage three pump but we were told we would have a pump the week after the Florida race so we are just kind of twiddling our thumbs now. If we don't see something soon we are going to either throw a sovp on there and at least enjoy it for the summer or p pump it and try to go faster. I just dont want to build outside of my budget to where I can't even have fun with it anymore.

Supposed to be mikes latest and greatest stage three pump but we were told we would have a pump the week after the Florida race so we are just kind of twiddling our thumbs now. If we don't see something soon we are going to either throw a sovp on there and at least enjoy it for the summer or p pump it and try to go faster. I just dont want to build outside of my budget to where I can't even have fun with it anymore.

Don't talk about p-pumps!

P3150232.jpg

I can't get over how high it still sit with having a coil removed and the smaller blocks made.

Looks good so far!

Next Chase's truck will suddenly become a SRW because the tow pig needed 2 tires! LOL :hehe:

I hate waiting on parts, hopefully you get them soon!!

Are you racing at nadm june 4th? I want to see this run in person...

Before:
13451_1507109364041_1423500056_3133.jpg

After:
191435_1938621911585_1423500056_32235382_6170499_o.jpg

OH Man that look a lot lower and better...hmm now you got me thinking about how my dually would look down that low.

Last edited:
I crawled around the truck yesterday, I'm really diggin the new look!..Chase and the FirePunk thugs have done a hell of a job so far.

what size block did you use to drop it and where from? my 96 3500 ECLB single wheel is getting dropped but im still trying to figure out what to do and with what block.......trucks looking great!