Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

That's the decision that I had to make. I had given a shop a very fair deadline to have my pump by and there was always the same excuse, I heard that it will be the end of the week for a month and a half almost. So I proceeded to get my money back and thought about what would be best for me. I have a daily driver that runs 12.0s and I really don't want to put a sovp on and struggle to run what my dd does with smoke free manners daily.
We alse called industrial and they said they had something out that no one really has yet but it needs .120 lines, tubes, and 6x20 dual feed injectors or I would blow up the pump. They also said that the pump ran good but if it was our truck we would p pump it....does that tell you anything?
So the last resort was a pimped out CDS 12mm and bowersocks old mach 7 conversion injectors that he won scheid with a few years back. I'm hoping it will be fast on fuel and scary on spray.

We alse called industrial and they said they had something out that no one really has yet but it needs .120 lines, tubes, and 6x20 dual feed injectors or I would blow up the pump. They also said that the pump ran good but if it was our truck we would p pump it....does that tell you anything?
Puts a lot of confidence in their pump huh? LOL Good luck with the build!

More industrial smoke and mirrors. Fuk that, you defiantely made thr right choice:woohoo:

I hope so, I am kinda clueless about what injectors will get me to my goals without smoking out the whole track so I guess I will try these and see what they do. They fueled hard on Brandon's truck so hopefully some spray should clean them up on mine.

Can't wait to see this thing on the track!!

Nice title..lil deja vu...where have I seen that recently? LOL

Hell yeah chase thats awesome glad to see the choice for the p pump now how long till things are done since your going the different route

Well, if we can round up all the parts this week it will be running by Sunday. I'm so glad we don't have to rely on anyone for a time frame to get it running but ourselves but it's a lot more stressful when everything is on me lol. We have all of the parts in hand except some misc. gaskets, lines, airdog spring, and tappet cover.

well thats great glad to hear cant wait to see the mfdt #2 in action lol

sorry to hear about the pump Chase but your going in a better direction now IMO, I'll be out this weekend

Get it done Chase your holding up the line at the shop. Matt and Lavon are getting backed up LOL

just lookin for a fuel sponsor. fuel will cost about 650. but it sounds like a new project at work is gonna start up in west texas and they want me to head it up so idk.

have you seen my latest videos? two stages with .075 jets clear the smoke up instantly! hell on fuel only it cleared up pretty dang good. thats with a nasty scheid pump and ddp competition series injectors

Today's work...

A polished stainless gauge mount that will mount in-dash where the center vents were.

PART_1302151908908.jpg

PART_1302151793870.jpg