Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

You guys need to put it in overdrive--time is ticking before the first race and with all major modifications going on at once, I'm sure there will be bugs to work out.

You guys need to put it in overdrive--time is ticking before the first race and with all major modifications going on at once, I'm sure there will be bugs to work out.

Plain City is apparently the place where trucks go to be reborn....

Chris:D

:woohoo: Garrett at Pure Diesel Power hooked me up! Everything will be here tomorrow!!!

well if i can get my crap out the way ill be there shortly this month for my tranny and i big a$$ snail

Sweet build Chase, like the decision on the ppump. Have a fletcher cam and my pump on the way from scheid too. Cant wait to see that thing on the strip!

I cut a coil out of the front and got a 2.5in block from top gunz customs. Keep in mind I also removed two leafs. The only thing left is the main pack of 3.

I was wondering how much drop you got out of cutting that full coil out?

I definitly like the look of the lowered dually!! Il have to catch you guys out at MCIR or trails sometime and watch it in action.

Now that I know which pump you have, you'll like it.....Joel and everyone that was at that Fall dyno day a couple years ago has seen how hard that pump can fuel:D

Just don't go messing with the governor springs too much, it should idle about perfect. Lavon already called me about where to start in the tuning, but if either of you guys need pump advise, just yell at me! I loved that pump!

Chris

Tired, Here are some pics until tomorrow night...

P4080275.jpg

P4080277.jpg

P4080279.jpg

Its comin together. Ill hopefully get to check it out in person next week.