Ive SEEN THE LIGHT!!! Ppump drag truck build

I cut a coil out of the front and got a 2.5in block from top gunz customs. Keep in mind I also removed two leafs. The only thing left is the main pack of 3.

Lose the cowboy hat hanging on the rear view mirror :)

lol, pick one....Mr. Bob or hat. It makes it smell a lot better than I do. I hope your situation gets straightened out, I'm sure you have already contacted him and made him feel two feet tall. I was hoping your truck was fast again.

Saw a 4wd chevy at the Nhrda race with 6 drag radials on it. Looked bad ass! Ever thought about going that route? I have, to keep it a true Dually.

Last edited:
Saw a 4wd chevy at the Nhrda race with 6 drag radials on it. Looked bad ass! Ever thought about going that route? I have, to keep it a true Dually.

Yes I have, but money is pretty tight right now, especially as we are unsure of what we are going to do about a pump. I guess I'll just go for 10.40s on all terrains lol

Also if I keep my all terrains I can be called MFRDT
M effin real dually truck!
:)

Last edited:
All I could think about was "day time dually night time lovers" lol I bet its fun on the street.

About that...would you mods be pissed if you had to change the thread title? Cause it kind of isn't a vp anymore:evil

Yea I'll change it..........but only cause I knew it wouldn't stay a VP LOL

Lame P-pump swap?... At least we know what were working with now and that if we have a pump issue we know we can get it fixed before the next race without depending on a shop that doesn't understand honest deadline quotes.

As much as I wanted to keep this build to its original goal, Its a few weeks from race season and we needed to make a decision.

I also want to thank Chris @ Engineered Diesel for working with us the last month! Thanks, Chris!

Lavon

Haha it happens! Why screw around and go slow when it can be so easy to go fast! Lol I had to talk myself out of the vp too! I can see clearly now!

Lame P-pump swap?... At least we know what were working with now and that if we have a pump issue we know we can get it fixed before the next race without depending on a shop that doesn't understand honest deadline quotes.

As much as I wanted to keep this build to its original goal, Its a few weeks from race season and we needed to make a decision.

I also want to thank Chris @ Engineered Diesel for working with us the last month! Thanks, Chris!

Lavon

The original build had a certain cool factor to it, but no matter what a vp is still only, well, a vp. I don't blame ya for the swap, just stirrin the pot.