Jamie C. Adams Memorial Pull at Hart County FG KY

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Mark Harris (Got Smoke on here) told me about this hook and invited us down.

Here is some info in addition to what he faxed me:
I found it here: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/T9AN5OE1ABVUDCOOQ
1st Annul Memorial Pull For Jamie C. Adams @ Hart County Fair Grounds just outside Munfordville, KY Oct 25th 6PM CT

Corbins Sled

Classes

1ST 10,500 FACTORY FARM STOCK TRACTORS

2ND 8,500 STREET DIESEL 2.6

3RD 5,800 PRO STOCK 2WD ( KTPA ) RULES

4TH 12,500 FACTORY FARM STOCK TRACTORS

5TH 8,500 SUPER STREET DIESEL 3.0
single charger or 2.8 primary turbo on twin turbo's. Reducers allowed only on
3.0 Singles. NO REDUCERS ON 2.8 TWIN SETUPS

6TH 10,500 PRO FIELD TRACTORS

7TH 4000 MINI TRUCKS (KOTTPA) RULES

8TH 8500 OPEN DIESELS

CLASSES 1,4,AND 6 MUST HAVE A 20 INCH HITCH HIGHT AND BE CORRECT WEIGHT.

CLASSES 2 AND 5 ARE KOTTPA RULES NO EXCEPTIONS THE 2.6 CLASS GOES BY THE 2.5 KOTTPA CLASS RULES.
TOP 3 TRUCKS WILL BE TECHED AFTER EACH CLASS

CLASS 8 IS A OPEN CLASS IS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG ANYTHING GOES MUST HAVE FULL SAFTY EQUIPMENT

Diesel Truck Rules can be found at http://www.kottpa.com

5800lb Prostock 2wd rules can be found at http://www.ktpapull.com

Any Questions please call Sharon Basil (2 7 0) 4 0 4- 5 3 2 0
Or Justin Bragg (2 7 0) 5 9 0- 6 1 6 1

Payouts will be for 1st, 2nd 3rd Places

This is for a good cause, and also to give us something to remember Jamie. He was a dear friend to me and to many many others. He was a big fan of Diesel truck pulling and was also competitor in the sport aswell.

WE HAD A BIG TURN OUT LAST YEAR FOR THIS EVENT.

HOPE YOU ALL COME AND SEE US AGAIN THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!

Lets see if we can drum up some pullers for this event!

I had a great time watching last year. i hope to make it this year. Hey House, is Ryan Bean coming up this year? My fiance' loves yalls trucks.

Mike

Thank you Garret for posting this, and we have a thread going in the compeition events forum also! http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35523

Please come out and join us with any luck this will grow into the size of the TS Performance sled pull over the next few years! I was told today that the fair board member's for Hart County said that if we have as good a turn out as we're telling them they will give us the grounds free of charge from here on out as long as we want to hold this event!:rockwoot:

I was also told today that Wesley Wade, & his RAW Diesel crew will be coming out of Cynthiana, KY as well!

I see this being another standing room only event like it was last year in Hodgenville!!

If anybody has any questions you can contact Sharon or Justin in the numbers listed above, or myself (Mark) @ 615-478-0420.

Wow. Garrett that would be a big help to us if you and a few other pullers from your area come to pull.

Mark, you are the man. Thanks a bunch for all your help!!!

Bragg

I had a great time watching last year. i hope to make it this year. Hey House, is Ryan Bean coming up this year? My fiance' loves yalls trucks.

Mike

Hell ya I will be there with a couple of trucks. I guess the one will have to run open class since its a 3.0 twin class truck made for Enterprise rules. Of course the the big dually will be there as well as long as its still in one piece, its had ist issues this year.

Thanks Ryan, I will have to bring her over and introduce ourselves.

MIke

I hope to make it again this year. Last years event was a good one!

Why not back in Hodgenville? That place was setup great for a big crowd with the covered stands and all. Just wondering.

C-ya

Well basically, the Larue Co. Pullers Assosiation are supporting the insurance for the pull as long as we have 3 of thier regular tractor classes that night, but the members of that and the Larue Co. Fair Board (Hodgensville) are having a falling out I believe, so they just asked us where we wanted to have it. We said Hart Co. because it was the cheapest place available, always a heck of a track there, and easier to find from the interstate being on one of KY main highways. Hoping it won't be as hecktic getting around to the track like last year at Hodgensville too.

Hey Mitch, put this on the KYDTR callendar.

Does anyone happen to have GPS friendly physical address for the fairgrounds?

2199 soth dixie highway munfordville ky. get u very close house right across fairgrounds

Thanks.

Also alittle more info

Gate fee is $7, 5yrs and under is free

Hook fee is $25 plus you will get a free event T-Shirt.

this sound like it will last awhile. Where is everybody staying that are comming out of town. Id like to come also but will need to stay the night. Since im off that weekend a 3hr drive isnt something i want to do.

In cave city there are a few hotels its right off I-65 and around 15+ minutes from the trac

There is another nice hotel on I-65 at the Horse cave exit witch is a little closer

In cave city there are a few hotels its right off I-65 and around 15+ minutes from the trac

There is another nice hotel on I-65 at the Horse cave exit witch is a little closer

There's a nice Best Western(I think?) @ Exit 53....a couple miles farther south but I've stayed there a couple of times and its nice! Get off (coming south) @ 53 Turn left....go through the traffic light...and its the first hotel on the right.